Notices

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by must4get View Post
This is a fantastic app. Works great.

Please check out my review with screen shots here

Thanks a lot for the time and efforts...!

Thanks for nice review and I'm glad you like it

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 112 | Thanked: 105 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Montpellier, FRANCE
Hi

french translations files 0.9-30
Attached Files
File Type: zip ThemeCustomizer_fr.zip (6.0 KB, 110 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to GaRy delaMEr For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Saint Louis, MO, USA
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Uploaded ver 0.9-30 with just small tuning to opacity changer mechanism. Previously the resulting opacity was relative to original image (ie. if you had almost fully transparent image to start with there was no way to get it zero transparent). So now it first makes the original image fully visible (no transparency) and then reduces the transparency to level user has set with GUI.

This way you really can have widgets that don't have any transparency (can't see wallpaper trough the image) or then fully transparent one or anything in between.
I'm experiencing a specific (and reproducible) behavior problem with the latest version. When I use theme customizer it is now changing the geometry of the contacts on my desktop. The pictures are getting cropped somehow. It didn't used to do that. And I can fix them if I re-apply the theme (but then I lose my customizations of course).

EDIT: on closer inspection, i think two things are happening, i still think the picture is getting scaled somehow, but there is also a distinct "shadow" effect getting applied to the edges of the contact shortcut and getting overlayed on top of the picture. I'm confident none of the previous versions of theme-customizer were doing this.

Last edited by zvogt; 2010-10-21 at 23:41.

Originally Posted by zvogt View Post
I'm experiencing a specific (and reproducible) behavior problem with the latest version. When I use theme customizer it is now changing the geometry of the contacts on my desktop. The pictures are getting cropped somehow. It didn't used to do that. And I can fix them if I re-apply the theme (but then I lose my customizations of course).

EDIT: on closer inspection, i think two things are happening, i still think the picture is getting scaled somehow, but there is also a distinct "shadow" effect getting applied to the edges of the contact shortcut and getting overlayed on top of the picture. I'm confident none of the previous versions of theme-customizer were doing this.
Oh yeah... it's the transparency thing. I have to change it a bit, will post update later today.

Posts: 257 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney, Australia
thanks again D-Iivil.
Is there any chance the font size increments can be changed to +1 +2 +3 etc rather than +1 +3? +1 isn't big enough and +3 is too big with Droid Sans.

Originally Posted by shazosbourne View Post
thanks again D-Iivil.
Is there any chance the font size increments can be changed to +1 +2 +3 etc rather than +1 +3? +1 isn't big enough and +3 is too big with Droid Sans.
Version 0.9-31 uploaded with following changes:
* reverted opacity changer back to original behaviour - resulting opacity is relative to original image
* added new font sizes
* finished french translation included

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
Question ... according to FAM I have version 0.9-30 installed, but "about" dialog read 0.9-26. Is that OK or have something messed?

As for "custom themes" -- I can save with new name, but even after reboot have only "full" themes available, not any of saved. Checked backup dir (/opt/theme-customize/backups/opt/usr/share) and there are directory's with my themes.

I suppose "my themes" should be available on the list?

Thx,
b.

Originally Posted by sponka View Post
Question ... according to FAM I have version 0.9-30 installed, but "about" dialog read 0.9-26. Is that OK or have something messed?
oops, forgot to change the version number on about dialog...

Originally Posted by sponka View Post
As for "custom themes" -- I can save with new name, but even after reboot have only "full" themes available, not any of saved. Checked backup dir (/opt/theme-customize/backups/opt/usr/share) and there are directory's with my themes.

I suppose "my themes" should be available on the list?

Thx,
b.
What list are you talking about? If you choose to save as new theme, it will be visible (or should be) in built-in theme selector application (you know, the place where you usually change themes).

Seems like 0.9-31 was for some reason jammed in extras-devel queue, so I just uploaded 0.9-32 with these small changes:
* added "save as new theme" -button to top menu also if you just want to make quick copy of your current theme before modifying anything
* removed ttf-droid as depency

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
What list are you talking about? If you choose to save as new theme, it will be visible (or should be) in built-in theme selector application (you know, the place where you usually change themes).
Aye! I thought I am modifying "icon theme" and was looking in Theme selector's drop-down menu

Thanks!!!