Originally Posted by colin.stephane View Post
Ok, found by myself ...

Icons are copied to '/usr/share/themes/blanco' where I'm using '/usr/share/themes/blanco-bigbob' ...

A++
Ah, yes, of course. If you're using a different theme then you have to copy the icon manually. Sorry for the inconvenience, this can be considered sharing framework bug as they apparently forgot to implement local file support.

Are people having issues with pushing newly taken images on PR1.3?

Posts: 228 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
hi Phako,

Thanks for the great app! I have installed the app fine and it works no problem. Unfortunately I was using it last night, watching an mp4 pushed to a Sony Bravia. I could watch the vid and all was okay. But then it just stopped after about 15 mins sending the video to the TV.

The wireless was okay, I could restart the push to TV but it happened twice more, at which point I gave up. Any thoughts you might have? Happy to debug if you can advise....

Thanks

I also experienced this a few times. Can't realy say when and how... but at least you need to have background connections on to make it last as long as the audiobook/movie...

15 minutes smells like the unshare after idle timeout, but that should be off while something is streaming.

Posts: 228 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by phako View Post
15 minutes smells like the unshare after idle timeout, but that should be off while something is streaming.
Is there anything that can be done about it Phako?

Ok, I thought this had to do with Background Connection...but then Ia lso noticed this several times and now not sure if it ever went away. I only noticed this behaviour when sharing audiobooks (which are of course longer than the 15 minutes)

You can't really do anything about it, I'll have a look. I need to release a new version soon, anyway

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phako For This Useful Post:
Posts: 479 | Thanked: 1,284 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Enschede, The Netherlands
I've been wondering if it would be possible to use Rygel to stream the device's audio and or display by UPnP. GStreamer seems to allow for grabbing and encoding both audio output and framebuffer. Judging by https://live.gnome.org/Rygel/Pulseaudio the main thing is rygel-gst-launch?

It is my understanding that the MPEG4 encoded stream coming from the N9's gstreamer is a bit flaky, but current devices might be error resilient enough. Would be nice to have airlive-like features, and then some

Originally Posted by phako View Post
You can't really do anything about it, I'll have a look. I need to release a new version soon, anyway
Hopefully along with Helium 0.7