Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
Hi folks,

I´ve been unable to connect with NSU ever since I bought my N9...
I experienced some boot-loops after N9quicktweak app installation (I hit some bad buttons in command) so I needed to flash the phone via NaviFirm...since then, however, I´m seeing some strange behavior of wifi connection, mail syncs, etc...so I thought I could re-install the firmware with NSU...
I tried the latest NSU version many times..installed it, then removed it and installed again, rebooted the phone a few times, NSU just can´t recognize my N9, neither in sync and connect, nor in mass storage...
any opinions?
THX

Try Phoenix, it's actually better in terms of reflashing. Use google for instructions, pretty easy all in all.

will do,
thanks a lot

surprisingly, I tried to connect my N9 with Ovi Suite (confirmed older version) and it did...then I tried to re-install PR1.1 but Ovi Suite was unable to proceed (kept preparing for backup)...
then I tried to connect it with the latest NSU and it suddenly started working

Last edited by jleholeho; 2012-02-08 at 15:02.

Might be a problem with drivers and the suite, so you can try removing everything nokia related and reinstalling it again.

I previously updated my N9 with NSU--to PR1.1--but now it will not. I get this notification when I connect the N9:

But when I click on it I am told there is no update. Any thoughts?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?