Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
Hi guys,

Since PR1.2, where exactly are the downloaded file getting saved? I thought prior to PR1.2 downloaded files were saved in "Download" folder in MyDocs but now I can't find the files anywhere else other than in "Transfers" app. Any idea?? Thanx.

1. Youtube videos shared on the sites to be shown in stock browser & played using built-in Youtube player - Vote here
  2. Sliding to answer/reject calls while in locked state lags painfully - Vote here
  3. Availability & Transfers window always open from the bottom of the window despite whichever direction you put them away - Vote here
  4. System wide file manager support - Vote here

Join the Skype video support on N9 petition on twitter here.

In the hidden folder " .Downloads "

The Following User Says Thank You to kainerious For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
There are a few places depending on where and what you download. It's either in /home/user/MyDocs/Downloads or /home/user/MyDocs/Documents/ or /home/user/MyDocs/.download

Good Luck

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
How about when installing apps from ovi store? Before it actually install an app, it downloads first right? where is it saved? or is it automatically deleted after installation?

Downloaded apps are stored under /var/cache/apt/archive/ until the installation is complete. Then they are deleted. Also, the package names usually don't end in *armel.deb, but rather [packagename](version info)_armel.[packagename]

The Following User Says Thank You to zszabo For This Useful Post:
always try to access through filebox ,you be able to check everything on your disk .