As the title says.
I'm getting that error a lot recently. Whenever a link opens a new window and I close that window MicroB shuts down and displays "Internal error, application 'Web' closed'.

Any ideas?
Thanks.

same problem here , getting this error a lot lately, everything i have installed on my n900 is only from extras and i am the latest firmware

Posts: 398 | Thanked: 301 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Texas
This bug sucks. The only work around I have found is to long click the link and select open in new window. That seems to consistently work.

Frank

Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
As the title says.
I'm getting that error a lot recently. Whenever a link opens a new window and I close that window MicroB shuts down and displays "Internal error, application 'Web' closed'.

Any ideas?
Thanks.
In my case this error keeps on popping up every few seconds(irrespective of whether I start microb or not) and when I try to start Microb from menu, it just does not start (starts with a black window and then crashes/closes immediately).

I was playing with "Transmission" before this problem appeared, I had to switch off the device (by removing its battery) as it got hung-up pretty bad....
Any idea anyone about this issue?????

Last edited by n900ak; 2011-02-09 at 07:39.

I Tried looking into the folder /home/user/.mozilla/microb and could see some file called "lock" and below its written "Broken Symlink". Could this be the issue?????If yes then how to solve this.....

Need help guys.....

Any one has any clue about this??????Guys need your help...........

Last few weeks constantly getting this error message when accessing micro B and if I clicked on Nokia's Facebook widget. I was only able to surf the net for a few minutes and the dreaded message would appear.

Just went on a hunch and removed someplayer and swappolube and installed swappolube no Gui . I have had this running for 2 days now and I have had no error messages regarding modest or accesing the internet could just be a coincidence but its working for me!

haven't installed someplayer but will do that today to see what happens

Originally Posted by Jigzy View Post
Last few weeks constantly getting this error message when accessing micro B and if I clicked on Nokia's Facebook widget. I was only able to surf the net for a few minutes and the dreaded message would appear.

Just went on a hunch and removed someplayer and swappolube and installed swappolube no Gui . I have had this running for 2 days now and I have had no error messages regarding modest or accesing the internet could just be a coincidence but its working for me!

haven't installed someplayer but will do that today to see what happens
Well in my case...the optfs partition was corrupted by Transmission app (never used it again after this)...had to completely reflash my n900 i.e. both rootfs as well as eMMC...thanks to "debernardis" for his guidance on "How to"....