I think we need to figure out how SDL sees the touchscreen because this section of the config file:

# Mupen64Plus SDL Input Plugin config parameter version number. Please don't change this version number.
version = 2
# Controller configuration mode: 0=Fully Manual, 1=Auto with named SDL Device, 2=Fully automatic
mode = 2
# Specifies which joystick is bound to this controller: -1=No joystick, 0 or more= SDL Joystick number
device = -1
# SDL joystick name (or Keyboard)
name = "Keyboard"

Originally Posted by abyzthomas View Post
Well I started playing with the config file, /home/nemo/.config/mupen64plus/mupen64plus.cfg

Increased resolution:
[Video-General]
# Use fullscreen mode if True, or windowed mode if False
Fullscreen = True
# Width of output window or fullscreen width
ScreenWidth = 1080
# Height of output window or fullscreen height
ScreenHeight = 1920

I still haven't figured out how to change resolution to landscape or enable control. There is a lot more settings in the configuration file, if you want to play with it.

i have updated the rpm to include the proper default settings for the Nexus 5, just update the emulator, delete ~/.config/mupen64plus/mupen64plus.cfg and rerun the emulator

have fun

The Following User Says Thank You to liar For This Useful Post:
User data is then available in:
/android/media/0/
is it safe to change the permissions of the folder to normal user, or would it affect something within android?

i find out that recording with microphone doesnt work at all. I tryed with whatsup, thinking was fault of app, and then i have tryed with recorder app, but still it seems not to work. i tap on record and then i'll stop and i expect file to be saved but it doesnt. i cannot find it in folder "recording"!! i tryed with jolla phone and it works. why? what component is missing, considering that microphone works in calls and other stuff ...l

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
i find out that recording with microphone doesnt work at all. I tryed with whatsup, thinking was fault of app, and then i have tryed with recorder app, but still it seems not to work. i tap on record and then i'll stop and i expect file to be saved but it doesnt. i cannot find it in folder "recording"!! i tryed with jolla phone and it works. why? what component is missing, considering that microphone works in calls and other stuff ...l
Could be nexus uses different pulseaudio source... or for some reason it switches it wrong.

i know nothing bout it..can you be more explicative? however i contacted sledges whose kindness is remarkable..and i suppose he will work on that bug

I finally got my Nexus 5.

Question regarding Jolla store. Is it normal to see only couple Jolla own apps and rest are android apps?

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
Originally Posted by KylliOrvokki View Post
I finally got my Nexus 5.

Question regarding Jolla store. Is it normal to see only couple Jolla own apps and rest are android apps?
I think it is a known issue. You can search and install apps.

anybody here is able to register file with whatsup/mitakuluu/recorder? or it's only my problem?

Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
anybody here is able to register file with whatsup/mitakuluu/recorder? or it's only my problem?
i cant even press play on whatsup so who knows