Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
And no shipping outside Europe (posti.fi nowadays allows sending single phones to Europe).
Oh, that's lovely!
When did they change the policy; last time I looked it had to be via courier since they would not carry anything that has a LiIon battery iinside...?

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
What version of android does it have?
Does this version have 500mb ram or 1gb ram?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Oh, that's lovely!
When did they change the policy; last time I looked it had to be via courier since they would not carry anything that has a LiIon battery iinside...?
http://www.posti.fi/tiedotteet/2016/...ntoteitse.html

From January this year.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
What version of android does it have?
Does this version have 500mb ram or 1gb ram?
4.1.1 from https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=90646

All official devel phones have 1GB ram.

Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Last edited by rainisto; 2016-09-07 at 18:16.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 204 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Germany - Potsdam
Currently device has triple boot menu for Android, Harmattan and Sailfish. But I can flash stock PR1.3 to it if needed.
A very very nice device, but there never was an official PR1.3 for it.

The Following User Says Thank You to meemorph For This Useful Post:
Posts: 362 | Thanked: 1,373 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ Sweden
I would love to have a 950 in that condition and tripple boot menu, but +400 €... ? Well, thats not for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to eson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by eson View Post
I would love to have a 950 in that condition and tripple boot menu, but +400 €... ? Well, thats not for me.
No Offense, given the great quality, rareity and one of the last device with a HW keyboard, especially with a clever angled slider, 400E is quite a cheap price, seriously.

Originally Posted by meemorph View Post
A very very nice device, but there never was an official PR1.3 for it.
There was always an "official" PR 1.3 around, just been distributed "unofficially"

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
There has been already 2 offers in ~500e range. If there aren't any other offers, then I'll be choosing one of the offer based on which has best postage options from Finnish postal office..

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
There was always an "official" PR 1.3 around, just been distributed "unofficially"
thats what a non offensive quirky wise guy said

There has been already 2 offers in ~500e range. If there aren't any other offers, then I'll be choosing one of the offer based on which has best postage options from Finnish postal office..
I realy like your offer, but it would take while for me to collect money to leave this range.

Tags
nokia n950, nonsense, selling n950