Banned | Posts: 388 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Mar 2010
Hello,

1-) Is it possible to zoom in the conversations dialog without manually/statically changing font-size?

2-)Can any conversations be made in full-screen (e.g. switching the browser full-screen --in this case hiding the status bar would suffice)

On PR 1.2

Thanks

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Conversations are displayed using HTML, Javascript, and CSS, so I guess you could fairly easily add a zoom feature to tweak the font size. Numerous places on the web explaining how to do that : )

Also you might want to have a read through this thread about customizing conversations. (It's a long one)

The conversation application itself I believe is closed, so no way to make it full screen that I know of.

Hello,

Do you mind sharing link(s) about zoom tweaking?

I use your linked thread to increase fontsize to make it more eye-friendly.

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by gsever View Post
Do you mind sharing link(s) about zoom tweaking?
google: "css + javascript + html + change font size"

as told before, there isn't such thing available but it can be done from scratch pretty easily
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

The Following User Says Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post:
That query is still so generic to start D-livil's Font Changer app http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=61047 makes it possible to increase font size including the text entry in the conversations app.

Full-screening the conversation window is solved! See the reply @ http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...399#post805399