Since I updated to the jan 14th firmware I can not get 48-50 hours out of my battery. That includes sending 100+ texts, a good few voice calls, alot of surfing on the new (no downloads) and playing angry birds a good bit.

Before this I was struggling to get 24 hours out of my battery, so this has come as a great surprise. Fair enough it takes longer to charge, but hell I'll take that as a compromise any day!!!!

nope - im still on 12-14 hours.... :-( with quite clean phone. But I think it might be because of switching between 2g and 3g - and WiFi connection on/off. That seems to drain quite a lot of juice.

mines of 2g of course.

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Mine seems about the same as kaz911. (and same as before the update).

I am connected to wifi 24 hours a day as well as 2G phone network (3G disabled). I bought an extra USB cable so now I just leave it charging from my computer all day when I'm at work. The battery lasts forever that way

i definitely got more juice on my phone now after the update..I mean i dont have to charge my phone midday anymore..

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ United States - Saudi Arabia
I disabled 3G. I think 3G kills the battery!!

Yes. Before update, 36hours. After, it lasts 48 hours, for same usage pattern of course.

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ San Diego, CA, USA
yes. very happy

Mine lasts one day maybe a day and a half with medium use. Has definitely improved since the PR1.1 update.

for me still so bad the only bad things in my N900 for me is the battery & the msn integrations apps i downloaded all including haze non worked but overall thats my case !

The Following User Says Thank You to DaKing For This Useful Post: