hello. i just updated my n900 the community ssu and ive noticed some bugs. its a pretty good update but i cant highlight or select text in the web browser and conversations after the update. like i used to drag my finger from right to left and it highlighted the text that i wanted to copy or erase. now i can do it. and i dont like the portrait mode and have locked landscape mode but the phone screen is also in landscape. the calls and the dialing pad which i liked in portrait mode. please is there any way to get it back in portrait mode while other remain in landscape like normal? and please help me about the highlight issue after the update.
help would be appreciated.
thank you

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
You should try the CSSU thread?

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

The Following User Says Thank You to ndi For This Useful Post:
couldnt see any such bug there. and plus people dont reply there

i am able to select text inthe browser and also in conversations with the latest cssu - may i suggest inspecting your customisations

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 240 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wiltshire, UK
I am not noticing these 'bugs' you report eitherand don't recall seeng any similar reported in the official thread, so I'd agree that there may be a problem with your own setup.

Please remember that the CSSU is experimental and requires exhaustive reading of the official thread, which is where all discussion should take place.

Posting new thread like this suggests you've got something new and of importance to the wider community; when people realise you're trying to shortcut the system they'll be less inclined to help you - see the tags below...

Good luck with finding a solution - please post your results in the official thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to NokTokDaddy For This Useful Post:

Tags
just shoot me, kill me now