if u can go for 808 ..try it...u already have N9....get difference..

i have a n9 and recently bought a used N8.

I find the N8 more usable than the N9, especially with a better camera. To be honest, the 808 at $699 USD is way too expensive....you can get a used N8 for under $200 USD. yes, the N8 is slower and less ram and shitter camera than 808 but still worth it in my opinion.

the N9's hardware is fantastic..looks great...and love the curve display and calendar capabilities. but as of now, my daily has been the N8 and the N9 has been collecting dust.

Only thing I really miss from my N8 is the camera but I'm learning the way to relative contentedness with my N9. I'm not a huge app user, the phone does mostly everything I really want, my calendars are all sync'd up (needed goosync on my N8). I love the contacts and IM contacts integration. I wish I could just dial and search like the N8 though.

I missed google maps but that gap is being broken down now.

I'll probably eventually get the 808 just because...

there is no stardict app for pureview, that is sad

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
im also stuck between these two as i want to buy a new phone. Currently im using N900 as my main phone and also have a android phone which i dont use much except for gaming. which one should i buy ?

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
I have both N8 and N9 but I use my N9 more than the N8.

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
im also stuck between these two as i want to buy a new phone. Currently im using N900 as my main phone and also have a android phone which i dont use much except for gaming. which one should i buy ?
Since you're coming from an N900 and assuming it is still working fine, I'd go with the 808. It's different from both the N9 and N900, while the N9 will just get compared to the N900 and fail. If I had to do it over again, instead of getting the N9 this past March, I'd go with the 808.

Disclaimer: I have an N8, N9 and N900 but no 808 Pureview.

The Following User Says Thank You to whayong For This Useful Post:
i have owned 808, very satisfied with its camera, it is innovative piece of technology, no regret of buying it.

s3dict is available for 808 symbian belle, a good stardict app

Tags
ban lumiaprick, lumiadildo