Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Will Angry Man be around?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Kajko View Post
Think Einstein. CEO of a company makes a decision, that's life, if the employees don't like it then they should go work somewhere else and stop acting like spoiled 4 year olds. Get it?
yeah I guess your a glad American cause one of your big shitty company named Microshit hijacked and just killed Nokia cause Microsoft is soo damn desperate succes with theyr shitty OS!

Originally Posted by futtawuh View Post
Nokia Corp

Source: http://bors.e24.no/e24/portal/e24no/...ticker=NOK.NYS
Wow...it really does look big when you restrict the range to between the peak and the trough.

The Following User Says Thank You to exo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by alcalde View Post
How did Elop set it up to fail when it was put in place years ago and failed before he even got to Nokia?

You might want to ponder deeply the first sentence of yours that I quoted.
I wonder if Elop didn't want the brain child of the possible candidate for his position to succeed? In a way if WP7 does work out, then he can claim all the credit, if it was MeeGo then it would not be so clear cut. Oh well if that is the case, just shows the massive ego that is required to be an American higher manager.

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
yeah I guess your a glad American cause one of your big shitty company named Microshit hijacked and just killed Nokia cause Microsoft is soo damn desperate succes with theyr shitty OS!
I guess being non-american it's easier for you to ignore the failing of a non-american company which has nesicitated such a move. That is after all the trendy thing to do in the world's eye. Of course I can't blame you for feeling that way. The world media has done a wonderful job of helping you feel that way.

2d

The Following User Says Thank You to 2disbetter For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mahousaru View Post
I wonder if Elop didn't want the brain child of the possible candidate for his position to succeed? In a way if WP7 does work out, then he can claim all the credit, if it was MeeGo then it would not be so clear cut. Oh well if that is the case, just shows the massive ego that is required to be an American higher manager.

He's Canadian. But don't worry no one will fault you for hating on America. It's super trendy right now.

2d

Originally Posted by 2disbetter View Post
He's Canadian. But don't worry no one will fault you for hating on America. It's super trendy right now.

2d
MS is an American company, and it's pretty well known the type of mentality required to be a blue chip CEO. Do some reading!

MS is an American company, and it's pretty well known the type of mentality required to be a blue chip CEO. Do some reading!

Still having a hard time following your logic. You were talking about Elop. Now you're talking about Microsoft?

Are we on the same page now?

2d

Last edited by 2disbetter; 2011-02-15 at 08:27.

Originally Posted by 2disbetter View Post
Still having a hard time following your logic. You were talking about Elop. Now you're talking about Microsoft?

Are we on the same page now? Don't worry you can change your stance to justify your point of view. You're not american so clearly you can do no wrong.

2d
Was Elop not a manager in MS?
Is MS not an American company?
Therefore Elop was a higher manager in an American company, hence I was inferring to aggressive self serving type that normally does well in a large American company... ie an American manager.

Unless are you saying that a non American can't be a higher manager in MS?

I generally like American's but I don't like narrow minded people who can only see every comment as an attack.

Was Elop not a manager in MS?
Is MS not an American company?
Therefore Elop was a higher manager in an American company, hence I was inferring to aggressive self serving type that normally does well in a large American company... ie an American manager.

Unless are you saying that a non American can't be a higher manager in MS?

I generally like American's but I don't like narrow minded people who can only see every comment as an attack.
I rescinded my previous comments but I guess not before you saw them. My apologies.

I'm not saying that American corporations are without fault. What I am saying is I find it odd that the flow of conversation always goes in that direction.

Nokia screwed up. That is why we are here today.

Painting an entire industry by a single brush excludes too many facts. Not all American managers, as you put it, are as you describe them to be.

2d

The Following User Says Thank You to 2disbetter For This Useful Post:

Tags
blame others, buysomethinelse, elop loves cock, few rule many, in the arse, kajko blows, stfu kajko