Originally Posted by jonnyl View Post
For you devs, do you guys get to see how many people downloaded your app from the Store?

I'm wondering how popular the N9 really is and this is a great app I can see lots o people downloading (though admittedly, that other implementation has been there for awhile)

And I haven't install it via the Store yet just via this thread
So far there have been 281 downloads although the stats for yesterday are usually incomplete and will be accurate by tomorrow.

Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
Originally Posted by chillip View Post
Have you updated to the latest Meebirthdays (http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=79)?

Yep.. still nothing. Is the fact that i'm using PR 1.0 maybe a problem?

Originally Posted by olympus View Post
Yep.. still nothing. Is the fact that i'm using PR 1.0 maybe a problem?
Shouldn't be. I'm not sure how MeeBirthdays acts when an entry for a birthday already existed created by an old version (maybe Avis can answer that) but can you try removing an upcoming birthday and repopulate your calendar with birthdays from MeeBirthdays? Also just to be sure does the upcoming birthday fall within the look ahead range of Organiser Feed or is it maybe hidden because the maximum number of entries is already shown?

Originally Posted by chillip View Post
but can you try removing an upcoming birthday and repopulate your calendar with birthdays from MeeBirthdays?
Right solution to refresh Birthdays in Organizer: remove old ones (either from MeeBirthdays, or manually from Organizer) - and recreate them again. There is no such function like "update" in MeeBirthdays for some reasons.

hi,

how can I choose the french translation inside Organiser Feed ?
thanks

It should use French if the language of your phone is set to French.

Lol it's not the case Except on the first page where there is "Organiser Feed Afficher les évènements furturs" but when I tap on it the whole options are in english. Hope I'm clear in my explanation

Originally Posted by Tarl View Post
Lol it's not the case Except on the first page where there is "Organiser Feed Afficher les évènements furturs" but when I tap on it the whole options are in english. Hope I'm clear in my explanation
That's odd - which version are you using and can you tell me the result of "echo $LANG" from the terminal?

I'm using 1.0.2 but I think you find a new bug on Meego cause my phone is in French (French select in the languages) but the result of"echo $LANG" is...... en_US. UTF-8

Originally Posted by Tarl View Post
I'm using 1.0.2 but I think you find a new bug on Meego cause my phone is in French (French select in the languages) but the result of"echo $LANG" is...... en_US. UTF-8

Ok that's odd - it changes on mine if I change the language of my phone. Maybe it's time for a reboot of the phone (language changes are only applied after a reboot and maybe something changed it to english?).