Flashed my phone back to 1.2 and updated again and got 1.3 without any hiccups

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hamburg
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
You shall look no further than here:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=82693

Everything is explained and working. Takes less than 5 minutes.
Thanks, flashed it successfully to pr 1.3.

Originally Posted by skribzy View Post
yea, i also got stuck at 90%, Phone says 1.3, both facebook and twitter crunked, although it just seems to be the launch icons, not the apps as they do still work in the background and can be accessed by tapping a post on the feeds screen...
So I reflashed via the NSU to PR1.2, but not had a PR1.3 update prompt yet...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Don't think the flasher is available. Sorry. At least wasn't the last time I was looking for it.
The flasher is available by now (at least for my version of Harmattan). If you use NaviFirm Plus make sure you clear the local cache to see the new firmvare. I just upgraded my device with flasher, it took 2 minutes and everything is fine.

Originally Posted by mbo View Post
Rebooted the device, Nokia logo appears
this happened 3 times, then appeared
Now it fails with advice I should use Nokia Software Updater.

UPDATE

Now it has booted correctly... showing PR 1.3

Same thing happened to me. It was stuck at 90% for hours. Then reboot, said failed/ Settings shows PR 1.3 but it's only at 30.... not 40.....

Facebook and Twitter icon also not working but I use Touch facebook so it's not a problem. I plug in my N9 to NSU, it says update available 1.2 GB , that will take many hours considering the WIFI speed on my end. Updating thru NSU is more hassle as have to reinstall all the apps

After lots of hassle, in the end I reflashed the phone to 1.3 - now works OK but twitter will not connect. It shows trends but just says Unknown error. Try again later. Have gone through two terminal restarts to connect to Twitter but still will not work. Also Billboard does not work correctly.

Any ideas?

All quite disappointing and considering going back to 1.2!! which at least generally worked.

Reset the device and all is now working fine. Happy again.

How come I receive the update notice on my phone and I do not see the firmware on Navifirm???

I've already cleared the cache but country variant UAE is not available on NaviFirm.

navifirm and the flasher is the most reliable way to go, just flash the firmware first, back up all emmc files, then flash it clean both emmc and firmware.

sir pls tell me how can i download pr1.3 in my n9