Posts: 71 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Malaysia
64 GB ? way too big..

Originally Posted by efekt View Post
Who's "We", and why would "We" need a dual-core cpu?
I'm we, and if you need to ask why I suggest you read-up on your ARM technology.

But don't fret, your single-core is safe for the n9.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daperl For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fuyoh View Post
64 GB ? way too big..
I want 64gb. I want all my files in one place rather than split between memory card and device which I have to do with my N900. And 32gb memory cards are way to expensive anyway.

As for what I need 64gb for? I have loads of music, pics and videos on my device.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Well, the proto doesn't have a space for MicroSD, so 64GB would be more than necessary

I really hope it doesn't have AMOLED... I'm rather not impressed with them.

Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
We won't ever need more than 640 Kb (tm)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jurop88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Well, the proto doesn't have a space for MicroSD, so 64GB would be more than necessary
it does......

The Following User Says Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
If you need 64 GB onboard. You don't need a new advanced device like this. You need to learn how to organize first

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
Mmh, Oh baby, HSPA+. Gimme that device NAO.

I hope these specs are correct. My bets are that the 1Ghz and 64Gb (and 4" screen 8> ) are somewhat a given. Maybe that HDMI could be in there as well. That would mean there isn't much use having a TV-out in the 3.5mm jack. This would make sense.

I dunno :/, I like the fact that the specs seem very similar to the n900's.
It means that the n900 would be able to handle the new meego os with little to no probs.

As I heard some guy say today, it's the usability and durability that mostly carries a device, not specs. 1ghz is more than enough to consider anything a computer. Just a couple yrs ago, the best computers ran on a 532mhz cpu...bigger isn't necessarily better, just look at windows vista.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Interesting, I just had a comment deleted that I posted against the blog link given by the OP - obviously he doesn't like people calling his "specs" into question...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Milhouse For This Useful Post: