Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Swindon
Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
After updating to PR1.2 all my images disappeared (and songs and videos...). Running this in xterm as root fixed it for me:

Code:
tracker-processes -r
This doesn't seem to have worked for me, are there any other suggestions as to how this can be fixed?

Thanks

I fixed this by using 'tracker-cfg' to add the Camera folder to 'WatchDirectoryRoots' (make sure to press save on the menu afterwards). You should also be able to do it by editing .config/tracker/tracker.cfg

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ London, UK
@OP
yes file manager shows the pictures are in the folder named camera with a different icon, windows shows it as .camera while the full path is:
/home/user/MyDocs/DCIM
You could try
cd ./MyDocs
ls -l
to check premission of DCIM, though it shouldn't be possible to change it on FAT. It should look like this: drwxrwxrwx

my n900 after capturing image thorigh camera not showin in file manager not in photos manger of n900,there is no dcim folder instead there is folder name camera which is empty,when i connect to pc via usb there comes the folder dcim but it is empty ,i tried this

tracker-processes -r
in x terminal didnt worked for me pls help me ,probelm started as i have update community fimware cssu,pls help me