Notices

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Poland
Same here, after reboot: nohup /usr/bin/ussdd &
works as a workaround.

Originally Posted by magullo View Post
Probably it's ussd4all I am missing, but it's not in dependency informations for both ussd-common and ussd-widget.
Thanks
Hmm... Are you sure you have the latest ussd-widget? I remember that last time when ussd-widget was updated, it requested ussd4all to be installed. Although ussd4all was conflicting with something, so I had to force it to be installed, but other than that I had no problems with installation. Only that it does not work as expected :-)

Originally Posted by stantheboss View Post
works as a workaround.
Did you also try editing the /etc/event.d/ussdd file as explained previously with the same result I had (qussd spawning forever)?
If you didn't and want to try it, it's better to have sshd running and log in via ssh to be able to kill it effectively and to edit /etc/event.d/ussdd to prevent further spawning of qussd :-) Otherwise you might need to remove the battery because the phone gets unresponsive

Originally Posted by JoHnY View Post
Hmm... Are you sure you have the latest ussd-widget?
ussd-common 0.0.10-0
ussd-widget 0.1.7-0

No ussd4all.

Originally Posted by stantheboss View Post
works as a workaround.
Not really works for me, it just reverts to pre-ussdd behavior (pop-up window). If i do not start ussdd i just get an error.

is there any solution to get rid of that pop-up screen of ussd-widget?

Suddenly the widget popped up. I was changing desktop theme, and the widget appeared on desktop 1.
Strange enough, still no ussd file, and popup messages are still there.

Originally Posted by JoHnY View Post
PHP Code:
nohup /usr/bin/ussdd 
and it should work until next reboot.
However I would be interested in some regular fix, because editing /etc/event.d/ussdd as explained before does not work, it even causes other problem as I described.
Is there a way to make a script out of it so it is autoloaded after each reboot?

Originally Posted by atikin View Post
Is there a way to make a script out of it so it is autoloaded after each reboot?
Startup script was broken. Today new version with fixed script was released. It also includes new patcher from Dani Church, which can handle different versions of librtcom-call-ui. If you have version, which is not known to be patchable well you would get warning due installation and you would need to patch it yourself (using command shown on screen).

The Following User Says Thank You to KiberGus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by KiberGus View Post
Startup script was broken. Today new version with fixed script was released. I.
Is it in the extras repo yet?
Thanks.