Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by extendedping View Post
2) the ability to see toc in oreilly.com books. I know this can be done because a developer at fbreader enabled this for me. he gave me some mumbojombo about how the toc was in a seperate xml file (or space or something like that) for the oreilly.com books. If you need a book to check pm me and I can send one.
The TOC works fine on all of my oreilly books with both dorian and mebook.

I can't explain that I have about 15 oreilly epubs and not 1 had working toc in dorian or meebook.

can this app read prc book ? all my book at prc and in differnet language, fbreader cant read unicode with prc

Originally Posted by tnhh View Post
I don't know if he is here but he has been very quick to respond to my feature requests through the bugtracker.
can you give me the link to the bugtracker?

Originally Posted by CYPHERC View Post
can you give me the link to the bugtracker?
https://garage.maemo.org/tracker/?at...&group_id=1757
(as listed on the project page)

nice update. if the developer reads this

1) toc is now semi functional in oreilly books. I can see every section but it still does not break down according to chapter. if it could also indicate the chapter and possibly give the ability to expand/collapse chapters/sections in the toc that would be great.

2) again sometimes the poiners in the bottom left and upper right to change pages become invisable in full screen, sometimes they remain visable.

3) would be nice if you could always finger scroll. as it is now when you hit a new section you have to use the arrows on screen or the volume rocker to continue.

4) if possible an option to autorotate between portrait and landscape.

again thanks for the update.

Is there any ebook reader can read UMD comic?

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Tartu, Estonia
i'd like to see a bit more organized library. to be able to categorise.

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Copenhagen, Denmark
Guys, I'm Dorian's author, but I rarely read this thread. If you want your voice heard, go to the Tracker page at https://garage.maemo.org/tracker/?group_id=1757 and leave a request.

I see thwere was an update, all the covers show now in the lib thanks. Still 2 issues I see.

1) the toc still only shows each section there is no way to go by chapter. so it is as though each section is treater as a chapter (in oreilly press books at least) and I end up with like 200 "chapters" per book.

2) sometimes the little icon in the bottom right that allows you to exit full screen, remains there, other times it hides after a few seconds just like the left and right page arrows do.

thanks for listening, would be fantastic if the toc could be worked out. this is the fastest loading reader for the n900 (blows fbreader away there) and the finger scroll is really smooth, but large technical books suck when you can't go chapter for chapter.