Notices

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by x-lette View Post
I guess this was mentioned before. You can trigger the alarm on commandline. This way you can use programs like alarmed or sleep analyser to fire evil alarm up whenever it fits your need. Especially the combination of sleep analyser and evil alarm is very useful
i did not know sleep analyser can do that! i would try it

thanks for the tip!

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

Originally Posted by x-lette View Post
I guess this was mentioned before. You can trigger the alarm on commandline. This way you can use programs like alarmed or sleep analyser to fire evil alarm up whenever it fits your need. Especially the combination of sleep analyser and evil alarm is very useful
Using sleep analyzer to trigger the alarm while you sleep is no difference than setting the alarm every single day. Also using sleep analyzer while you don't need it is a waste of battery and by the time you woke up ....batter drained up lol. Not very useful.

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
can anyone add alarm repeat function like daily, selected days or weakly ? it will be very helpful for those who use evil alarm everyday like me.

N9 port?

-via Maemo Talk app

Posts: 253 | Thanked: 1,007 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Near Munich
I would love a port of this app or creation of a similar one.
I would be willing to donate for it as I do not have the time to look at meego programming myself at the moment.