Posts: 170 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ reading, uk
Originally Posted by johnel View Post
To be fair I did notice that if I am in an area with a weak mobile phone signal the battery-life is much shorter.
Hi what i do with mine is using the 2g/3g selector i turn the gsm mode on when not using the web and when i want to surf or email i turn on the dual mode but if my network is trying to slow my speed i turn on 3g mode.
I have disabled any accounts on my phone like skype and ovi which i know uses power to search for data and contacts also every few times i run the battery out completely so it turns off i then charge it while its off till its full.
I get a day and a half out of my battery most times and i use the phone allot looking at gsm arena and engadget and just playing games and watching films and music definatly well over average useage.

The Following User Says Thank You to torres76 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
I hate the way it intigrates with Skype. How am i supposed to keep away from my wife now!! Especially with Pidgin and ****.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Pittsburgh
pantaloons!

gr8 posts lol.

reading the clearly defined microscopic text is a pain, too.

The Following User Says Thank You to jenius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 113 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Don't forget the possibility of making your own apps!
Even as a noob, I cannot blame other because my favorite app is not available...

By the way... SQUIRREL!

The Following User Says Thank You to cjsegninir For This Useful Post:
Posts: 219 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
I hate my N900, since it's still stuck somewhere inside the postal service, and I was expecting it to arrive yesterday. I'll receive it on Monday, but I just wanted to hack it during weekend. Too long I've been waiting for a new one after the first one was stolen...

Posts: 288 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London
I hate the n900 because it lets you install any app and there is no application verification process like the iPhone's app store.