Active Topics

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 759 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Poland
Originally Posted by meemorph View Post
I cannot find hints in the release notes, that the issues (buteo sync, battery life) posted on TJC are fixed. SailfishOS is back to beta.
There is one more not fixed issue(which was reported). If you make backup to dropbox you can't restore it. Because backup app can't see backup files on dropbox.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atlochowski For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by meemorph View Post
I cannot find hints in the release notes, that the issues (buteo sync, battery life) posted on TJC are fixed. SailfishOS is back to beta.
It never left!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Just got an email about the "official" Aurajoki update. My devices are home right now. Anybody try yet. Is it for tablet too?

Edit:Oops! Just read at end of announcement it is for tablet too! Glad it is still supported!

The Following User Says Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
After updating to Aurajoki (General Release Version) I'm getting some strange behaviour in the app grid.
I have my apps arranged into folders, one of which is called "Multimedia". Everything to do with music video imaging and image editing goes into that folder. There's a total of 34 apps in the folder.

Whenever I open that folder the very first icon in the app grid flickers through a very fast slideshow(?) of every app icon that's in that folder.
Tried everything I can think of to stop it, but to no avail.
Any ideas?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
After updating to Aurajoki (General Release Version) I'm getting some strange behaviour in the app grid.
I have my apps arranged into folders, one of which is called "Multimedia". Everything to do with music video imaging and image editing goes into that folder. There's a total of 34 apps in the folder.

Whenever I open that folder the very first icon in the app grid flickers through a very fast slideshow(?) of every app icon that's in that folder.
Any ideas?
I have exactly the same issue

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hariainm For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
I have exactly the same issue
So I'm not the only one that's going mad. LOL
It doesn't affect the use of anything. I thought it was a feature of the camera icon until I moved out of the folder and the VLC Player icon started doing it.

The Following User Says Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:

Any ideas?
Would you please provide a screenshot of app grid.
Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
There's a total of 34 apps in the folder.

https://together.jolla.com/question/...th-many-items/

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
And the Jolla C is still ticking on the camera after update. I'm a bit worried about how long the physical camera module is going to last if it keep focusing and ticking after use.

The Following User Says Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Hmmm. I think I'll wait a bit to update...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:

Tags
intex, jolla, sailfishos, sfo update, sfos2, update