Poll: Does your N800 have touchscreen sensivity issues?
Poll Options
Does your N800 have touchscreen sensivity issues?

Yes here the same results. Now the screen is good..

Philip

Yes, this is awesome. This fixes the one major issue I had with this device. Thank you Nokia.

Posts: 218 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ localhost
They fixed the problem in this firmware some say existed only in a very very small number of tablets. Yeah, right.
But nice nevertheless.

Yep, very nice indeed. This alone is a reason to upgrade the firmware.

But I'm surprised that it all could be done in software only. I would have thought that the touchscreen is not of the best quality.

Would be good if the sensitivity/responsiveness could be adjusted in the control panel.

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Pleasant Valley, NY
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Yep, very nice indeed. This alone is a reason to upgrade the firmware.

But I'm surprised that it all could be done in software only. I would have thought that the touchscreen is not of the best quality.

Would be good if the sensitivity/responsiveness could be adjusted in the control panel.
Yes, so far, my right side screen sensitivity problems have also been resolved with the latest firmware.

With the latest firmware the screen sensitivity can now be adjusted...Control panel...Text Input settings..Thumb board...

Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
It could be interesting to republish the poll in order to know how many people benefitted from the new firmware. I am amongst them, time spent to upgrade had been definitively well spent for this reason alone, touchscreen issues resolved (well, not 100% but definitively WAY better, now!)