Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by raider-R150 View Post
hello guys i just want to ask, I have nokia n9 64GB black and I successfully reflashed it. Now , I have nokia n9 64GB white, can I use the same image for both device? Can I use the one I'm using on black to my white n9? I need help thanks in advance
Yes, the images for all colours are the same even as they are in different menus on NaviFirmEx. (as long as the country variant is same, of course...)
Even the images for 16G and 64G devices are the same.

disclaimer: I know this for a fact on the North European images and I strongly belive that same holds for other country variants too but of course I cannot guarantee it...

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Yes, the images for all colours are the same even as they are in different menus on NaviFirmEx. (as long as the country variant is same, of course...)

disclaimer: I know this for a fact on the North European images and I strongly belive that same holds for other country variants too but of course I cannot guarantee it...
Thanks. Well I think I need more survey because you said that you cannot guarantee. I am from philippines , the product code for my black 64GB is 059J232, and for my white is 059N1D5. They are both from Philippines. Do you think I would not have a problem with that? Does anyone here tried already this? Thanks

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post

I had the image of my black 64GB. I saved it and I used it everytime I need to reflash my phone. I wanted to get the image of the white one on the navifirm+ but I think nokia locked it coz I always got this error "service specific exception:com.nokia.caresuit.webservice.Unauthoriz edFault"

hello guys check this out

http://www.mrcrab.net/Nokia-Product-...ctCode=059J232
this is for the black

http://www.mrcrab.net/Nokia-Product-...ctCode=059N1D5
this is for the white.

Do you think this site is ok? and by the way , how may I know the variant ID? where can I find it? I only now the product code

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland

@ALL
Successfully Flashed Hongkong N9 64gb.
To INDIA version FW.
then i have downloaded original Files also to flash cmt of Hongkong because it cant detect sim if you have INDIAN FW
INSTALLED NITDROID 5 Also.

Flashed my phone to get out of a frakking reboot loop, only for the phone to no longer open the messaging app. Brand new phone, too. So sick of this phone.

Originally Posted by unfuccwittable View Post
Flashed my phone to get out of a frakking reboot loop, only for the phone to no longer open the messaging app. Brand new phone, too. So sick of this phone.
Try Reset Phone.
BackUp ur data 1st.

Thanks, but I tried that twice already. I got a white Lumia 1020 today that I'm gonna play with until the first Jolla phone arrives. I may sell my two white N9s though.

while flashing my dead N9 , I got this error, can anyone help me
Attached Images

Tags
flashing, nokia n9