Active Topics

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Hyderabad, India
Hi All,
Thought this would be nice sharing.
this incident happened when i was going home from my workplace.
I was listening songs with earphones plugged. i got on to a local bus at the bus bay but as soon as i got into the bus the music stopeed. I checked my pockets and was shocked to see my N9 missing!!
I immediately got down the bus and suspected a guy. he showed me some other direction and told that the guy who stole my N9 was running that way. I suspected and saw this guy again, he started running.
I chased him like hell, but missed him. Then a taxi driver called me and showed me the direction in which the theif went. A person going in that direction gave me a lift, so i continued my chase. After some time i saw a guy wearing the same shirt and asked the biker to slow the bike and as soon as i neared him i got hold of his shirt. That guy saw me frightened threw my phone on the ground and ran away. I didnt chase that guy again caz i was having a severe pain in my leg. Finally I got my phone.

While searching for that guy, i took another fone and called my mobile, it was ringing but no one answered the call.
Later i understood that, the theif didnt know how to swipe to anwser the call, nor didnt know how to swtich off the phone, nor remove the sim card. I thank nokia for inventing such a safe
design .

All the theif could manage was making a scratch on my screen. which is kind of visible but bearable.

P.S. You might find my post little unrealistic, but this is 100% true.

Once again thank you Nokia for such an innovative design and OS as well