Hey

I accidentally dipped one of the earpieces for my original headset into some coffee and it hasn't worked right since that.

So I want to buy a new one recommendations? Preferable something I can get from within the EU.

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
Originally Posted by m_abs View Post
Hey

I accidentally dipped one of the earpieces for my original headset into some coffee and it hasn't worked right since that.

So I want to buy a new one recommendations? Preferable something I can get from within the EU.
do a search on bh-214

Blues

Originally Posted by BluesLee View Post
do a search on bh-214

Blues
Those are probably great for calls on bluetooth. Were you looking for something wired though?

If not, in going bluetooth, I'd try to stick with something that supports music a little better than the single-ear bluetooth headsets. I've been using the BH-503's since my N95, and they've worked as expected on my N900. The only thing I miss is really the voice activated dialing the old but mature Symbian OS offers. Good price for decent quality.

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Nokia-BH-503-S...1297504&sr=8-1

Link to where I bought mine: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.30407

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London, England
For me the BH-905's are near perfect... Excellent sound both in the high range and sub levels. Bluetooth, Active Noise Cancelling and a bunch of wires to connect them to toothless hardware or if the battery happens to die mid journey.

Only thing is, if you're barely keeping up your mortgage repayments you might wanna settle for something cheaper.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Any recommendations for excellent monoaural headsets?
I was considering the discovery 975 but if others reckon there's better options i'd love to hear!?