Active Topics

Ohio anyone ??!!!!

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by popwar View Post
Ohio anyone ??!!!!
I'm in michigan.. so pretty close!

Matter of fact I was in Ohio last week! in Cleveland, OH!

Posts: 151 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2006 @ Mexico City, Mexico
Well, thanks Nicolai for pointing me to the map... I have missed it before completely.

I have pinned myself at Mexico City.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by PhilE View Post
One of our help desk guys has an N900, but apart from that I've not seen another one in the wild and as far as I know, noobmonkey is the next nearest N900 user to me.

92.3% of the population in Brighton seem to be iPhone users, although I have been showing off the N900 at every opportunity. I've found that the best way to shut an iPhone user up is to demonstrate the multitasking by opening up 7 or 8 applications then showing them the dashboard with all 7 or 8 apps still running. Never fails!
yeah brighton and worthing seem to be quiet on the N900 front.........
None of the local IT world seem to have any that i have seen, and i work in IT lol.....
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Leeds, England
Anyone from Leeds?..

Posts: 481 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Salem, OR
Originally Posted by craftyguy View Post
I was in Salem last weekend with my N900, when (and where) in Salem did you spot this N900 user
I am from Salem ;-)

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney
Another one from Sydney . Sadly I don't take the train to work, so I will probably never see another N900 owner

Though I do sometimes head down towards the city on Thursday or Friday (my weekends :P) so who knows

none its kinda cool though not having a common phone

I havn't seen anyone in Kuwait using it though, feels good to be the first in Kuwait, haha, or at least in my neighborhood.

Don't know if anyone has posted it already, but in this little film about Augmented Reality there's an artist holding it into the camera at 4:45. Be warned, though, it's in German.

http://www.handelsblatt.com/media/el...siehst;2548379