Notices

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Universe,LocalCluster.MilkyWay.Sol.Earth.Europe.Slovenia.Ljubljana
Hmm anyone have a minimal theme available? No avatars but the rest more or less as normal?
zsh|xmms2|fcron|gtar|gcoreutils

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Mjölby, Sweden
Hello, i would like to restore my IM chat to it's original state. When I uninstall Shaded chat theme it look like it's still installed.

I thought it looked like the same as in sms chat before I installed this.
I really dont want to make a reflash just because of this.
Thanks

Sorry for late reply. Summer vacation.

You can get the default theme back by selecting 'default' from Conversations app's settings. Same place where you enabled the 'shaded'.
That changes opened conversations also.

If you have shaded theme selected, and uninstall the shaded package, the opened conversations don't update. But if you close them, they open with default theme the next time (or maybe the next after that :P).

(Though the messaging seems to keep the IM theme selection as 'shaded' still, if the theme isn't there, default is used. You can't see the selection if shaded was your only theme, though. But you notice this if you re-install shaded. It's selected in the settings again. And the second IM conversation you open after that will have the theme active.)

Default IM theme doesn't look the same as the SMS view. It doesn't have bubbles.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Mjölby, Sweden
Originally Posted by timojala View Post
Sorry for late reply. Summer vacation.

You can get the default theme back by selecting 'default' from Conversations app's settings. Same place where you enabled the 'shaded'.
That changes opened conversations also.

If you have shaded theme selected, and uninstall the shaded package, the opened conversations don't update. But if you close them, they open with default theme the next time (or maybe the next after that :P).

(Though the messaging seems to keep the IM theme selection as 'shaded' still, if the theme isn't there, default is used. You can't see the selection if shaded was your only theme, though. But you notice this if you re-install shaded. It's selected in the settings again. And the second IM conversation you open after that will have the theme active.)

Default IM theme doesn't look the same as the SMS view. It doesn't have bubbles.
hello

I reflashed it instead after i found the phone a bit buggy (it has prolly nothing to do with this app lolol) Thank you for your response though, I had a hunch that it would be something like this.

have a great day