Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 4,488 | Thanked: 3,790 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
Also i have a problem with usb connector in tablet, sometimes it shows charging, but actully not charging. need to push cable inside, or use different cable.
I noticed an interesting thing. When my tablet stops charging, if I plug it out from the charger end (and don't touch the tablet part of the cable), then plug it in after a second or two, it continues charging normally like nothing ever happened

This may indicate that there is a software charging issue as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 468 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
I noticed an interesting thing. When my tablet stops charging, if I plug it out from the charger end (and don't touch the tablet part of the cable), then plug it in after a second or two, it continues charging normally like nothing ever happened

This may indicate that there is a software charging issue as well.
Have you repaired it yet?
i have new spare battery for Jolla Tablet and many other parts. Maybe i can help you to repair it

Posts: 468 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
Originally Posted by zenecho View Post
This morning my 32GB Tablet was effectively Dead. ie would not turn on, would not charge.

Current charging on good quality 2 Amp charger with my N900 USB cable.

It was working fine last night, when left it was not connected to anything ie charging or connected to computer.

The battery was low, maybe very low, I dont think I had switched it off.

..any suggestions?
well the battery might be "overdischarged"
when the V/mAh value is below the critical limit - botloader would not give his "OK" to boot the system

Posts: 4,488 | Thanked: 3,790 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
I did - the problem was the micro USB port and I had it replaced in a repair workshop here. Works like a charm since.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post: