Active Topics

Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Good luck with the new job and home. I'm sure we'll still be here in a few months when you get back into your rhythm and have the free time again to rejoin the community. Thanks for all the hard work, and I look forward to chatting with you again soon!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post:
Code:
BusyBox v1.10.2 (Debian 3:1.10.2.legal-1osso31+0cssu0) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

~ $ goodbye Iván Gálvez
-sh: goodbye: not found
~ $ see you soon
-sh: see you soon: okay
~ $ take care
-sh: take care: love you

The Following User Says Thank You to sunyakram For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,513 | Thanked: 2,248 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ US
Good luck Ivan and thanks for all the hard work.

Woody has been suggested as a replacement for Ivan on the Board. Woody would be a fine Director, but out of fairness, I would like to encourage other suggestions as well. Public or private - I have no preference. The Board's email is board@hildonfoundation.org.

The Following User Says Thank You to SD69 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
So that would mean 2 out of 3 members of the Board would be unelected representatives of the Community.

Also SD69 now that you are encouraging suggestions I want to ask where was the domain to submit suggestions when you were chosen to replace Texrat.

This puts the BoD's practices into question further as its a piecemeal approach based on the mood which is very unprofessional.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Good luck!

we cant wait till we see you back here

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,513 | Thanked: 2,248 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ US
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
So that would mean 2 out of 3 members of the Board would be unelected representatives of the Community.
Actually, Woody and I were both elected to the community council and we successfully founded the Hildon Foundation (along with Ivan).

Also SD69 now that you are encouraging suggestions I want to ask where was the domain to submit suggestions when you were chosen to replace Texrat.
Sure. So go ask the people who chose me to replace Texrat. I decided to encourage suggestions because I thought it was a good thing to do.

This puts the BoD's practices into question further as its a piecemeal approach based on the mood which is very unprofessional.
In this post, you are criticizing an effort to get suggestions for Board Director from the Community

It's apparent you are desperate to criticize no matter what is done.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
SD69,

You were elected previously; even Estel was elected previously so? The current election cycle should be the one counted not the previous one.

Your efforts previously have been appreciated by me as you know even from a PM I had sent you. That doesn't mean I agree when I feel you are doing something that doesn't seem democratic.

I'm not desperate to criticize but showing inconsistencies in approaches taken. When it was to appoint you no public suggestions were actively seeked but now it would mean all 3 members of the BoD are unelected representatives.

You want me to ask others ok, I posted generally not specifically to you so how else you want me to ask the others? This is ivan's resignation thread and Tim hadn't resigned at that time but both of them didn't choose to answer.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post: