associated nerds
associated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerdsassociated nerds

Last edited by okhabin; 2023-09-20 at 20:44.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
It's still sold in some 3rd party locations - buy.com, Amazon, Dell, ImportGSM.com, among others.

After that $199 sell (which I stupidly ignored) this was inevitable that they wouldn't sell it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
ok habin
okh habin
okra

Last edited by okhabin; 2023-09-20 at 20:46.

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
at amazon.de it still costs 400 euro

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by okhabin View Post
ughh... Nokia's problem is that they make a new device, and completely forget about their previous device, which was their flagship, high-end Nseries..
Time moves on, my friend. They didn't forget about their prior device as much as they've moved forward to their MeeGo offerings.

Progress. No need to look back.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester UK
Still on Nokia UK for £389

The Following User Says Thank You to andy82i For This Useful Post:
Remember as well that 9-12 months in tech terms is like dog years. While I hate to see the N900 go I am looking forwards to the N9 - which based on past experience should be out sometime in Dec (read Febuary 2011) and result in a complete cluster fudge of not enough units etc.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Nu1st Street, Iron Triange, Richmond, CA
We are in the age of excess. I just realized last night that the n900 was a one time event. I don't care. This thing works. Is crazy powerful and will make my old school azz look good for at least a couple more years. What more do I want?

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to martycollinsesq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by martycollinsesq View Post
We are in the age of excess. I just realized last night that the n900 was a one time event. I don't care. This thing works. Is crazy powerful and will make my old school azz look good for at least a couple more years. What more do I want?
Agree I will never ever sell my N900 it will stick with me as a memory when I am old coolest core linuxphone ever so far :-D

And I am sure we have alot fun with it for long even without flash 10.1 oir similar..

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by martycollinsesq View Post
Parts? Replacements? Good luck, though. It'll be nice while it lasts.

Tags
n900?, where-r-u?