Active Topics

Well, I ate beef back in the UK in 1996/7...didn't impact me (I believe).

But let's focus on the selling again! Anyone interested should best send me an email or a PM. General questions will be answered in the forum.

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
I'll trade 5 sheep and a cow for your Cyan N9?

The Following User Says Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
What is this, an act of ecommerce or a Dowry?

I have $176, a frozen 3lb chicken (out of sell by date), a pack of tomato seeds and a cat.

Unfortunately the above does not afford me the luxury of choosing a wife (well no-one do-able) so I have lowered my expectations.

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Enough of this BS. I think the price is fair, but I have certain conditions. Email me at geneven@rocketmail.com if your offer is genuine.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 14 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Out of curiosity, what dumber phone did you end up settling with? Is it a different pre-suck Nokia or something else? I had an e71 which I really liked but Finnish rain killed it in a bag I thought was waterproof.

I have an n900 now but I really hate lugging it around. I'm currently looking at a 701 or the N9 because I don't want to pay out the wazoo for AT&T required data plans in the US. Not sure if I would survive without QWERTY, though.

Originally Posted by winterblue View Post
Out of curiosity, what dumber phone did you end up settling with?
Well, it's not actually so much dumber, it's a Lumia 710. You can get it for a good deal from the T-*** store (no contract, only signup for one paygo month needed! just saying).

It doesn't have all these things like NFC, front facing camera, bluetooth transfer..., but I don't need them and in the end the Lumia will cost me less (even if I "lost" $100 by having an N9 for a short time; but it's been worthwhile the experience - dear Nokia, I hope Meltemi will be as good as Harmattan!). It's not as heavy as the N9 (it feels much lighter), and it's in white (I love white!). Also, it's really a joy to use (but that's true for the N9, too). So I found out I don't need top-of-the-notch phones, a little smart is enough :-) Just as I had been happy with my 5800XM for quite a while!

As for the QWERTY, I had pondered buying a QWERTY physical keyboard phone, but most of them seemed to thick for my pocket...the Lumia keyboard is amazingly good for a screen of that size, btw. As much a surprise as the Opera keyboard on the 5800.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lociluco For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lociluco View Post
As for the QWERTY, I had pondered buying a QWERTY physical keyboard phone, but most of them seemed to thick for my pocket...the Lumia keyboard is amazingly good for a screen of that size, btw. As much a surprise as the Opera keyboard on the 5800.
i have xperia pro. it's a pretty good phone w/ slide out keyboard. not that thick i think and sexy to hold. and if you don't mind only using 2g...

The device is still for sale. It ships from the Bay Area, CA, so if you live nearby we could arrange to meet and you can test the phone before buying it.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
you can buy it brand new for 440 from amazon.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
get a new n9 from australian friend, much cheaper than this offer by the thread starter!