Hello, I just installed the latest version of dialcentral and when I try to open it, nothing happens (not even the loading sign shows). Can someone help me?
Thanks

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ mid gulf coast florida

I got it to open, but now it says "no module named sax". What does that mean? Can someone help? Plus, dialcentral looks different than before, is it possible if I could use a previous theme?
Thanks

Anybody?????

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Please note that I cannot follow every new thread created so I miss these DC threads requesting help. If you would like assistance, please post to the main DC thread.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=29347

Maemo 4.1 and Maemo 5 are packaged differently and I might have forgotten a dep. I'll try to get a new build out tonight to fix the sax issue.

EDIT: For clarity yes I spot check on Maemo 4.1 since most things should work the same but testing with a clean system to spot these deps issues requires quite a bit of work and I even do that on Maemo 5.

Maybe the situation will be improved for Meego, I'll need to investigate if they run test sections of packages.

Last edited by epage; 2011-02-22 at 19:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to epage For This Useful Post: