Like u have no idea, after i made the update the phone is so slow that is ridiculos, i show yesterday the phone to some ppl that they asked me to (i didnt want to) in aprox. 10 mins the phone was frozen, then the phone start thinking and then i saw a part of the screen was white and the other part was black... i was able to use the phone after like 25 mins. that is so LAME AND STUPID!!!!! im mad but i can control my self so please can some1 help me w this phone?

I have not had this problem. Have you rebooted your device?

It's usually slow after an update/flash for a couple of reboots

yes and i have lost several calls....

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Have you installed kernel power?

Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
The best solution to a slow phone/computer:
Go to the top of a high building, and throw your phone/computer off the roof of the building. On its way down to the ground below, your phone/computer will be VERY fast

Originally Posted by 9000 View Post
Have you installed kernel power?
nop................

Originally Posted by efekt View Post
the best solution to a slow phone/computer:
Go to the top of a high building, and throw your phone/computer off the roof of the building. On its way down to the ground below, your phone/computer will be very fast
tikinay!!!!!

ok i managed to fix it by removing the ip widget.... lol for real once it was out my phone start working fast again... may be it will work for someone ....

I also experienced this after an OTA upgrade to PR1.2. Initially everything worked great; the browser seemed blazing fast and the phone was very responsive - but after a while everything started lagging horribly. The screen would not unlock (or it took almost a full minute); sometimes I'd get a call, but would be unable to answer since the phone was frozen; the desktop shortcuts wouldn't open at all, etc. All of this was accompanied by abysmal battery life (two-three hours, basically doing nothing), and pretty intense heating.

So, I figured that there must be something running in the background - probably something that I had previously installed from the extras-devel repository. Sure enough, after uninstalling a few apps that I suspected to be doing something on their own or otherwise seemed a bit unnecessary (and some that I quite liked), it seems like the device is now running smoother than ever. Although I have to admit that re-flashing might be the sensible thing to do in any case.