Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Boemien View Post
So what do I do now that I've installed the previous you uploaded??? Do I have to uninstall it before installing the new version or just overwrite the existing installation??
No, you don't need to uninstall the previous version, install the package as usual and it will automatically replace the previous version.

Last edited by ut0p14n; 2011-09-03 at 16:03.

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
i can confirm that ur deb is still not working. when i open smoetimes it crashes on start and doesnt even open. sometimes it opens but has all the buttons messed up in weird positions. it says in small font album art from mp4 somethime. i hold in landscape n it looks like it shows in portrait but it really messed up. cannot even see the close button n can only see few buttons but nothing works

ok...this sucks...I'm assuming you used the deb file I uploaded today...if so, then I'm not sure why it's acting up for you..could you maybe run /usr/bin/ukmp from x-term and post the last few lines of output when it crashes?

hey i figured it out. it was my songs. it was loading all the album covers and then worked fine. but can u tell me is it less user friendly? like i have to touch the 5 times for the song to play. and is the now playing window plain gray in colour with the buttons? or is it this in my phone n its better normally?

ive attached the screens so u can see if this is how it looks like all messed up or is it my phone
Attached Images

alright, you got it working.. no it's not ur phone; that's part of the polishing that I mentioned that needs to be done, you have to touch a little harder than usual and to the left of the song entry. I'm no expert but seeing that the base work has already been done, l don't think it would be a lot of effort to make adjustments to make it user-friendly...would be great if someone would consider working on this, I think this app has a lot of potential to be a beautiful and full-fledged music player...ideally if I got enough time I would like to have a look at this, cant make any guarantees though..

The Following User Says Thank You to ut0p14n For This Useful Post: