Notices

you are usng meecast for N9 harmattan platforms. Use extras-devel to install the correct one

Originally Posted by inean View Post
you are usng meecast for N9 harmattan platforms. Use extras-devel to install the correct one
I'm using qt-components from http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41252806/maemo and meecast from maemo extras-devel.

PS: CSSU 16.8 and Kernel Power v49 +720p libs

ok: the fast way:
sudo gainroot
apt-get remove qt-components*
apt-get install meecast

be sure that you have the qtcomponents dropbox repo enabled. I hope to resolve this soon, sorry

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inean For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Paris
Working very well here (as before the update..), I'm still having the qt-components from 11/09, it seems to me that the last qt-components from 17/09 were perturbating the miniature in fremantle (guess I read it on meego forum)...maybe the same issue for meecast and butaca?!

Originally Posted by inean View Post
ok: the fast way:
sudo gainroot
apt-get remove qt-components*
apt-get install meecast
This solution works. Thanks

Originally Posted by bingbings View Post
Working very well here (as before the update..), I'm still having the qt-components from 11/09, it seems to me that the last qt-components from 17/09 were perturbating the miniature in fremantle (guess I read it on meego forum)...maybe the same issue for meecast and butaca?!
link please, 'perturbating' is a bit vague for me :P

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Paris
Lol.. it's not the appropriate word, true.....

And must've read it on a forum, don't remember which one but definitely wasn't in the thread dedicated to miniature in the meego forum, just checked it...

Anyway just upgrade my qt-components to the 17/09 version and all 3 programs using them are working flawlessly for me, thanks again for your work!...and of course you can forget my other post...

The Following User Says Thank You to bingbings For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by Fatumiasty View Post
Hi.
With newer qt-components (git20110917) i have this error

qml path = omweather/qml/main.qml
file:///opt/com.meecast.omweather/share/omweather/qml/main.qml:4:1: module "com.nokia.meego" is not installed
import com.nokia.meego 1.0
^
Please reinstall MeeCast.

Vlad.

Originally Posted by bingbings View Post
Lol.. it's not the appropriate word, true.....

And must've read it on a forum, don't remember which one but definitely wasn't in the thread dedicated to miniature in the meego forum, just checked it...

Anyway just upgrade my qt-components to the 17/09 version and all 3 programs using them are working flawlessly for me, thanks again for your work!...and of course you can forget my other post...
No problem, Luckly, 50% of problems comes from the fact that we are not using yet extras-devel, and another 40% more becouse of missing images on qt-components-base-theme.

Good feedback, or even better, accurate bugs are always welcomed.

The Following User Says Thank You to inean For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Hi
I just uploaded the new version of MeeCast (0.3.32) for Fremantle to extras-testing repository.

Changelog:
* Changed wind icon to show actual wind direction
* Fixed problem for Fremantle with old version of QtComponent

Vlad.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:

Tags
forecast, meecast, omweather, weather