Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Alright I just installed NITDroid on my eMMC successfully ..

I'm just having trouble getting the Market App running .. I have tried doing what's been mentioned as a 'fix', but its not working for me .. I've tried rebooting several times but my applications ever show up ..

Here's what I did ... I started the Market App, went into Settings -> Applications->Manage Applications -> Running tab --> Selected the Market app --> Pressed 'Clear Cache' -> Pressed 'Force Close' --> Went out of menu and again started Market App --> I do NOT get any error, I just get the same message that no applications are available, etc .. -> I restart again and again, but the same message keeps showing up ..

Any suggestions ?

i had some questions on the buttons, like the backbutton is the camera button, but what about the menu button like i wanted to see how the calling works its not like imma use it to call people but i was just curious, how do you hang up cuz im guessing the phone usually has a hangup button and a call button. i just turned on the nitdroid cuz i couldnt figure out how to hang up lol.

Last edited by crazycow; 2010-12-19 at 12:12.

Can any please help with insatlling nitdroid on N900 or refer me the post in which its written. I am getting problem with the method written in the first post xterminal hangs when it writes formating ext2. help plz

Originally Posted by Farooq View Post
Can any please help with insatlling nitdroid on N900 or refer me the post in which its written. I am getting problem with the method written in the first post xterminal hangs when it writes formating ext2. help plz
download the patch on the main post and install it, then run nitdroid installer by typing nitdroid in Xterminal.

Ok - mine wont connect to google. Its just hanging on signing in. Any ideas?
Wifi was on etc and shown as connected

Originally Posted by slewis1972 View Post
Ok - mine wont connect to google. Its just hanging on signing in. Any ideas?
Wifi was on etc and shown as connected
username would be xxxxx not xxxx@gmail.com
nitdroid will put the last bit for you

try rebooting and see if that helps

The Following User Says Thank You to tele For This Useful Post:
Posts: 164 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Bucks, UK
Have been downloading nitdroid .8 through x terminal for nearly 3 hours, this cant be right can it? Shall i start it again or just leave it, i'm on 8mb connection

Posts: 164 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Bucks, UK
Started it again, not showing any signs of it using much bandwidth so dont know how fast its downloading, shouldnt be taking hours and hours should it? Needs some kind of progress indicator

I really some help here from someone.

I format my memory card thinking this would sort everything out but I think I was wrong.

I'm trying to remove NITDroid from my N900.
I've tried the code from WIKI but when mounting it says directory not found.

What should I do now to uninstall NITDROID and format/remove partition from memory card?

Thanks
Chris

My Blog

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
I`m sure there is a way, but my way was to format and install everything from start....and because I have windows it was a pain to reformat the memory card to fat32.

Originally Posted by stobbsc View Post
I really some help here from someone.

I format my memory card thinking this would sort everything out but I think I was wrong.

I'm trying to remove NITDroid from my N900.
I've tried the code from WIKI but when mounting it says directory not found.

What should I do now to uninstall NITDROID and format/remove partition from memory card?

Thanks
Chris

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid