Active Topics

Notices

Poll: Which project would you like to win the Graphics & Multimedia category?
Poll Options
Which project would you like to win the Graphics & Multimedia category?

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by helex View Post
And I would say thank you kojacker. In my opinion Nokia should invite you, too. Even if you don't have so far to travel. But they should pay for your shelter, catering and a palanquin.
Yes, I agree. Completely.

---------------------
Congratulations!

I have tried PenPen Sketchbook before, but it didn't captivate me. Maybe, that's because I don't take notes often.
But benlau made FrontView for scanning documents, and it is useful. Though why it is in non-free repository?

I voted for the Metre as the most original idea. Though in its present crash-prone state in cannot be useful, it's a remainder of the abilities of the camera. Even though N900 has only one eye, it still can determine distance to an object! What would be if it had two such cameras?

I don't listen to radio... I don't have a DreamBox... I didn't have a case when I would need text-to-speech yet... What else can I say?

Congratulations again!

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
I don't listen to radio... I don't have a DreamBox... I didn't have a case when I would need text-to-speech yet... What else can I say?
Say that you have now one reason more to buy a DreamBox.

Please DONATE if you like my work!
It's the best way to motivate me to create more stuff for your Device.

The Following User Says Thank You to helex For This Useful Post:

Tags
coding, competition, graphics, multimedia, voting