Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Lightsaber...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Unity3d based apps/games

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
1. App allowing Portrait mode for all apps
2. App that allow you to do video chat in fullscreen mode and with other devices, such as Tango App on iphone and HTC devices
3. Apps allowing you to take photos and make videos with front facing camera

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiaqueen For This Useful Post:
I've got a list... but they should be 'easy'

AisleRiot; I know there is an N8xx version of this, and that it works, but it would be awesome to be updated with the clutter animations and actually be put in the fremantle repositories.

PPTP VPN Client; Or a fortinet VPN SSL Client. Anyone get this to work? I tried the setup scripts before and never quite got it to work. It'd be nice for a 'universal' VPN gui, like network-manager or even better, if someone could integrate it into the built-in connections manager.

Gnome-Games (or KDE Games); I guess this could overwrite the want for AisleRiot, I find it odd that Mahjongg from Gnome came with the phone, but none of the other Gnome games made it.

PUAE; The effort to actually get equal features from WinUAE to Unix style operating systems is awesome. It's about time. I would love for it to be up to date and working. There is even a Qt interface in the works. This would/could replace UAE4ALL and E-UAE in the repositories (actually if I recall, the E-UAE in the repositories is based on this code.)

Flash 10.1; Just kidding.

dget; I'm not sure if this is already out there, but how awesone would it be to be able to get a .dsc file out of debian proper, and be able to create a package based on that. I'm pretty sure the gcc and build-essentials are already there (haven't ever tried to look, but have read about people developing ON the N900).

That's all for now.

slaapliedje

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slaapliedje For This Useful Post:
1- Serious Datebook (like DateBk5 for PalmOS)
2- A great database manager (HandBase for PalmOS)

I could die happy with them... taking my n900 in the coffin!

The Following User Says Thank You to boggiano For This Useful Post:
Posts: 47 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Bombay, India
im missing badly VIDEO EDITOR application

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to armaan1 For This Useful Post:
Really missing a good reliable Foursquare App. SInce Barriosquare has not been upgraded for sometime now, I've had to rely on Gotchin which, certainly in my location, can be very erratic.

Posts: 288 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
I miss something called WorldMate which I used quite frequently in UIQ3 platform...

Use of the front webcam.
A dedicated app for the maemo forums.
An app that makes all the widgets useable on all homescreens at the same time( right now you have to do it manually)
An extension or update for fapman so you can use it to install applications you already have in mydocs or the sd card
ability to sync facebook with your calendar
a computer app just like ps3 media server for the n900 (ps3 media server works fine, but you cant forward)
and a widget calculator (would be awesome)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to confusedfella For This Useful Post:
Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
I am missing something like a geographic alarm: to sound when approaching a specific address/place.

The Following User Says Thank You to P@t For This Useful Post:

Tags
applications, coding, competition, ideas, nokia n900