Originally Posted by Jare View Post
Well I use a 3rd party blacklist, which contains about 10 000 numbers. It's updated regularly, so I want to keep the Firewallplus database up-to-date. As I said after updating the file all the numbers show up correctly in the app, but it won't block the new numbers unless I reinstall the app. So I suspect there's a temp file somewhere.

A new import/export function for a newline separated list of numbers would be great though.
I second on this

The Following User Says Thank You to BlinkThinks For This Useful Post:
Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Nice - love the update!

Originally Posted by BlinkThinks View Post
Hi Matt!

Is there a way to add a blocked number in the logs to either whitelist or blacklist?

I can't seem to find that option when I open the log and select an SMS/call log. I only got an option to save to my contacts?

Thanks!
Sorry for late!
yes. I can do that in the next version

The Following User Says Thank You to l32606 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by banong View Post
This is also not a app request in that sense but I do wish there was a Activate / Deactivate.
Hi bannog,
Permit all in Easy Profile settings will cause the app do nothing...

Is that you want?

Originally Posted by Jare View Post
Well I use a 3rd party blacklist, which contains about 10 000 numbers. It's updated regularly, so I want to keep the Firewallplus database up-to-date. As I said after updating the file all the numbers show up correctly in the app, but it won't block the new numbers unless I reinstall the app. So I suspect there's a temp file somewhere.

A new import/export function for a newline separated list of numbers would be great though.
Hi Jare,
I totally agree with you that it should support import/export from a file.
Actually, I'm not recommend to modify db file manually because it would cause incompatible with the new version if i change the table scheme for new features.

But so far it is the only way to add 10 thousands of contacts into db quickly, just remember reboot the device after you replace it.

Originally Posted by BlinkThinks View Post
I can confirm another bug (as posted in the Nokia store app review wherein, selecting multiple contacts from the phonebook, the selected contacts (checked/ticked) gets deselected as I scroll to add some more - although the selection gets saved in the list.
already fixed in the version v1.3.0, plz try...

Another thing, double entries (of contacts/numbers) are NOT prevented. I found this out when I tried to add contacts to my whitelist due to the bug above... Anyway, to filter out double entries?

Thanks, Matt!
I'll try it, but so far there no side-effect...

Last edited by l32606; 2012-05-14 at 06:46.

Sorry for posting changlog here late
This update is available last week, as some guys mentioned kindly.
Here is the changlog:

v1.3.0
* Added support for password entry system
* Added options to support replace country code with other number prefix, such as 0
* Fixed a bug which maybe cause selected items to deselected, when importing contacts to blacklist/whitelist
* Fixed other known bugs

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
many of us installed FasterN9 and experiencing problems with Firewall Plus Pro, even after uninstalling FasterN9 (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...rewall&page=38 /pages 38+/)... I know it's not Your fault, @l32606, but still, we'd appreciate a lot if You could take a look and maybe figure out the solution to be able to run both of them without any problems…

[tw] @kegnatz

I found the solution but the reason is why? If you turn your mobile network only to 3G firewallpluspro works again perfect i think this helps the development