Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Yep, sadly it was always going to be well into 2014 before those outside Finland & northern/central EU can get their hands on one, I'll have several new devices before then.

Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Yep, sadly it was always going to be well into 2014 before those outside Finland & northern/central EU can get their hands on one, I'll have several new devices before then.
Well, I remember people getting to Europe with low cost airlines to get early Windows Mobile devices that were not yet available overseas for some reason.

I was using Palm T back then and wondered: "They are really going so far by plane to get THAT?"

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
Indeed, I'm not that fanatical though, simply not worth it for me, even the cheapest airfares from Oz cost quite a lot!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
well, why not combine it with some some other cool stuff like a vacation . What can you do in ginland more than getting a jolla.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-11-05 at 13:18.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
well, why not combine it with some some other cool stuff like a vacation . What can you do in ginland more than getting a jolla.
I can recommend snowboarding
As an australian you should be an apt surfer so I'd assume it comes naturally to you...

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
This really is "the water-cooler thread" nowadays isn't it...
Good point, maybe I'll do just that, then again, I have lots of financial burdens in my life right now, so I don't foresee next yr being feasible.

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
As an australian you should be an apt surfer so I'd assume it comes naturally to you...
I wish, when I was really young I tried to pick-it-up but I quickly lost patience/interest, nowadays I'm barely fit enough to get past the breakers!

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-11-05 at 17:14.

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
This thing is available from week 51. Some wild speculation will probably ensue...

The Following User Says Thank You to slarti For This Useful Post:
Well, since we are OT, if you are going to go on holidays to get a Jolla, make sure you get the Jolla in the last day to avoid staying in the hotel playing with the phone all the time.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by slarti View Post
This thing is available from week 51. Some wild speculation will probably ensue...
Cant be correct. IT doesn't fit my countdown.plus why not release a week earlier so people can give it a way for Christmas. I think it will be earlier.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by slarti View Post
Queue wild speculation in 1,2,3...

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red