ordered this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250552618211 case from ebay. still waiting for it to be delivered. Hope there isnt any problems. I already have the zagg full body. Just wanted extra protection

Thanks for the info. I bought the case too, and as soon as I read this, I went and removed it. Just bought the silicone case and a few wrist straps. And until those get here, I guess I'll have to use that CP-321 case.

i got the same case, no problems with it..?
Maybe the mold was slightly different?

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
yeah, exact same ****ing problem, i'm so depressed that after all the effort i took making sure it was perfect, the case i bought to ****ing protect just caused damage, anyone contacted the seller/manufacturer yet?

this is just ridiculous

Originally Posted by olighak View Post
if that was for me, then no. There is a scratch on the case from contact with a metal railing (which is exactly why I have it on, so I donīt get that on the phone itself) but thatīs it.

The phone underneath looks as if it is new, once I wipe of the dust that naturally gathers there as I go about.

A solution to this would also be I guess to buy the full armour from clearprotector. Itīs list price is $24, but entering the "Military" code it goes to $12.
Haha that's what I had on before.. it's not that good (it gives a weird scratchy feeling at the ends). But instead of removing the clearprotector when I got this case (I think it's the same). I just threw this case on top so the clearprotector is underneath.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver Island, Canada
Can anyone comment on how much larger this makes the phone. I have a leather belt holster that doesn't have very much "give" in it. I like the idea of an extra skin to protect the phone from inevitable bumps and drops (it's very slippery, I've dropped mine 3 times in 3 weeks! :-( ), but it also has to fit in the holster when I'm not using it.

It doesn't really add anything to the bottom half. To the top it adds about a mm. Or .5 of a mm, it's hard to tell.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

I had one of those cases while i was waiting for my Invisishields to arrive, wasn't great, but done alright for a couple of days.

There's no way the connectors that hold it on were going to last any length of time.

Hello.
Unfortunately, I've got mine on the way:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...id=p2759.l1259

But luckily I've found this topic before.
Can you post some photos of your N900 after the damage done?
Is there any way to still use the cases without damaging the unit?

Thanks!

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Leeds, UK
Im planning (as i do with pretty much anything i own with circuitry in it) to stick an invisishield on it (the quality is just exceptional) so im guessing that it would be fully protected against scratches if you were to put a hard case over it. That may be your best bet.