Notices

Hey guys.

I've been using gPodder now for a while. I'd like to say thanks for a good program and Iike that it's been ported for maemo. I have a feature request though. I would like a desktop widget like the one on feedingit (an rssreader). I submitted this to the bugtracker at https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=11658.

It would be interesting to hear what you think of the idea.

Again thanks and keep up the good work.

//Habmala

EDIT: I realise that 2.10 mentiones something about a widget (I'm currently on 2.9) but the above post suggests that it's just a name, and I didn't find anything about it in the bugtracker. If this is already being worked on that's greate and sorry for messing things up

Last edited by Habmala; 2010-12-03 at 14:43. Reason: update

Youtube seems to have changed something regarding the unofficial fmt modifier.

Edit: Anyone that has > 1 GB podcasts ever get crashes or reboots?

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Last edited by Laughing Man; 2010-12-22 at 05:05.

cant subscribe youtube anymore....

CasTTeLLo

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
I seem to have a small problem. A bug perhaps?
When I am listening to a podcast and before it finishes, if i start playing music without stopping the podcast, in gpodder, the time elapsed shown is incorrect.

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by CasTTeLLo View Post
cant subscribe youtube anymore....
You are probably using version 2.10, for which YouTube support was broken, because YouTube changed something on their servers again. Please get version 2.11 from Extras-Testing (as it has the YouTube fix included) or wait until it is promoted to Extras. The QA quarantine for 2.11 ends "2010-12-30 01:15", so shortly after that I'll promote it to Extras (gPodder 2.11 still needs two more votes, so please vote if you haven't already - http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...podder/2.11-1/) Thanks!

Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
I seem to have a small problem. A bug perhaps?
When I am listening to a podcast and before it finishes, if i start playing music without stopping the podcast, in gpodder, the time elapsed shown is incorrect.
Yes, that could be a problem, as the MAFW integration code is based on my observations from watching D-Bus messages, and not based on any documentation (MAFW seems to be heavily underdocumented...). There's not much I can do about that (or rather: it won't be worth the time spent), so please pause the podcast before opening a music file. Sorry :/

The Following User Says Thank You to thp For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thp View Post
You are probably using version 2.10, for which YouTube support was broken, because YouTube changed something on their servers again. Please get version 2.11 from Extras-Testing (as it has the YouTube fix included) or wait until it is promoted to Extras. The QA quarantine for 2.11 ends "2010-12-30 01:15", so shortly after that I'll promote it to Extras (gPodder 2.11 still needs two more votes, so please vote if you haven't already - http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...podder/2.11-1/) Thanks!
this version also not working to me..

CasTTeLLo

Originally Posted by CasTTeLLo View Post
this version also not working to me..
For what YouTube feed? For a specific video or for the complete feed?

i cant add youtube user... when i search youtube podcast and subscibe, i could not add the podcast...before i'm able to add them...the same podcasts
i got this error : unknown feed type

CasTTeLLo

Is there a way I can get gpodder podcasts NOT to be listed while using Media Player?

Tags
fremantle, gpodder, maemo 5, not android, podcast, testing