Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Yes, indeed. And when it comes too food. Big Mac index is your friend even though you won't eat it

http://www.statista.com/statistics/2...for-a-big-mac/
Ha Ha. Love Big Macs!

You know, if you are in Toronto, you are less than 2 and 1/2 hours from Niagara Falls US. You might as well cross the border and get some cheap goodies and then enjoy the view of the falls while in the area!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Ha Ha. Love Big Macs!

You know, if you are in Toronto, you are less than 2 and 1/2 hours from Niagara Falls US. You might as well cross the border and get some cheap goodies and then enjoy the view of the falls while in the area!
Really? It's the worst burger I've ever eaten...tiny, no meat and well. you don't feel well after the meal. Sick Really.

Went to US two years ago just to super size. IMPOSSIBLE! Got an 0.5 coke or something. Expected a MEGA SIZE or something. Rediculas. US is not what it used to be...After that. never again.

Niagara Falls? looks great...Idea. We're flying to NYC, picking up some friends, renting a few cars and driving. I will make that suggestion. Seems to be on the way...almost.

Thx Man.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-08-11 at 19:49.

Really? It's the worst burger I've ever eaten...tiny, no meat and well. you don't feel well after the meal. Sick Really.

https://meatonomics.files.wordpress....ide-text-5.png

Went to US two years ago just to super size. IMPOSSIBLE! Got an 0.5 coke or something. Expected a MEGA SIZE or something. Rediculas. US is not what it used to be...After that. never again.

Niagara Falls? looks great...Idea. We're flying to NYC, picking up some friends, renting a few cars and driving. I will make that suggestion. Seems to be on the way...almost.

Thx Man.
While I do like the taste of Big Macs I don't eat them for the very reasons you suggest...

Glad I am able to provide a helpful travel trip. I actually grew up in the finger lakes region (upstate NY). If it is not out of your way you might also consider stopping at Watkins Glen. It is on the south part of Seneca Lake. It is a beautiful park to hike through. There are also quite a few wineries in the finger lakes region. Not sure if they will be up to your standards though!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
As an American; I do not eat Big Macs. Ever. I wouldn't suggest anybody doing so - better hamburgers exist.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
While I do like the taste of Big Macs I don't eat them for the very reasons you suggest...

Glad I am able to provide a helpful travel trip. I actually grew up in the finger lakes region (upstate NY). If it is not out of your way you might also consider stopping at Watkins Glen. It is on the south part of Seneca Lake. It is a beautiful park to hike through. There are also quite a few wineries in the finger lakes region. Not sure if they will be up to your standards though!
Finger lake region...just had to Google that

We wont have time for Hiking. Us wine? No thanks just kidding. I'm sure it's fine, just no time. Going back to in September for World Cup (icehockey) and have more time then...both for hiking and wine

Finger lake region...just had to Google that

We wont have time for Hiking. Us wine? No thanks just kidding. I'm sure it's fine, just no time. Going back to in September for World Cup (icehockey) and have more time then...both for hiking and wine
I just looked up the World Cup of Ice Hockey. I see that some of the matches are made of teams that represent continents. North America and Europe. Is that something new? Didn't see Asia in particular or, understandably, others. These teams are composed of players 23 years old or younger from respective continents. But how does Czech Republic end up playing Europe?

I just looked up the World Cup of Ice Hockey. I see that some of the matches are made of teams that represent continents. North America and Europe. Is that something new? Didn't see Asia in particular or, understandably, others. These teams are composed of players 23 years old or younger from respective continents. But how does Czech Republic end up playing Europe?
Well, forget about the format and the teams. I guess that NHL Wanted to make sure all the best players in NHL can participate. But I'm there for the food and drinks invited by an old business colleague.

Tags
almost free, phones in us