Posts: 132 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ asheville NC
I have a nokia 808 in black special edition package given out at a music concert includes the phone in its full box and all accessories the tripod adapter and joby tripod. The phone has been used to make a few test calls and to check out the camera. Then put back in its box. Includes an additional battery from my older 808 which was used for testing. The new battery was never used. Everything works. The tripod adapter and tripod has never been taken out.
geeknc at yahoo for faster contact. Asking $520 via dwolla or $540 via paypal shipped to continental usa.

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
any pictures ? and i didn't knew there is a special edition of 808 ?

The Following User Says Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
I can upload photos but its literally new untouched. I got it but never took it out as I had the us version white one and I really kept it for its novelty. This was given out by a music artist in UK for his concert. Includes special edition packaged box which includes the original nokia 808 in its box and then the other two items (tripod and tripod adapter)

See here. This is the exact box / package that I have.
http://www.sizlocore.com/2012/06/nok...pack-with.html

Still available. Willing to ship internationally

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
So, is the phone body really high gloss, or is that just a protective film? I have only ever seen matte finish 808s.

The Following User Says Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:
Just the protective film

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Massachusetts
Cool, I had no idea this edition existed. The gorillapod magnetic tripod is a very neat addition. Here's an unboxing of it by tbreak on YouTube:
http://youtu.be/sQPFCXbgMyw

I would purchase it from you, but the price is way over my budget as of right now.

The Following User Says Thank You to Roth For This Useful Post: