No Flash 10.1? Not enough apps in OviStore? No Voice navigation, Think the OS needs improvement?

Dont troll about it here. Nokia probably isnt watching this forum as much as they should.

Instead, fill out the small survey, takes about 2 minutes, to help the maemo community. I will gather all the information from this first survey and along with other surveys I will send the information gathered to Nokia.

Anything is better then doing nothing and just b*tch about things at random.

this is the adress to take part of the survey :

http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=144807

Thanks for your help in making the futur for the n900 brighter.

ps : Dont get me wrong, I love the n900 and wouldnt trade it for any other device out there atm. I just think this could help more than posting remarks here.

if you have any futher questions or wish to help with this project, please feel free to pm me.

The Following User Says Thank You to m.r.a.haak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Hmm.. it looks like your private initiative.
Some answers are quite... suggestive?

And this:
I am willing to make a small donation to Nokia so they can keep improving the firmware or implement flash 10.1
You must be joking If not, there is no suitable answer for me like,
I already donated Nokia buying this device for $700 instead of $350

What are you collecting people emails for?

The Following User Says Thank You to devu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
thanks for doing the survey. hope it helps in some way or another.

@ Devu

please bear in mind that the answers on the questions are just a small part of the project. if you have any thoughts on new question feel free to pm me or post them here.

also there is no need to send your email as i will have no need for them at this stage. you can answer these questions without loggin in and just click the submit button after you answered the questions. no need to fill in your email adres after you clicked on the submit square.

hope this answer will do.

@ those who filled out the survey so far.. thanks again. I really want to get this thing going so any ideas are more then welcome.

I already filled out an *** long survey for nokia a long time ago. Haven't seen any significant improvement. Don't expect any now seeing as how they have pretty much "ditched" the device,

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vdx29 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by m.r.a.haak View Post
@ Devu

please bear in mind that the answers on the questions are just a small part of the project. if you have any thoughts on new question feel free to pm me or post them here.

also there is no need to send your email as i will have no need for them at this stage. you can answer these questions without loggin in and just click the submit button after you answered the questions. no need to fill in your email adres after you clicked on the submit square.

hope this answer will do.

@ those who filled out the survey so far.. thanks again. I really want to get this thing going so any ideas are more then welcome.
Cool, hope no offense for being careful and suspicious. That's what I've learned from past 3months being here. Is nothing wrong with idea itself but I kind of skeptic if this initiative didn't came from Nokia directly. it's good that community member taking this but I would like to see them as the prove that they do care and reading this forum. Its really unbelievable hard to avoid maemo.org by company who made devices running maemo IMHO.

Nice initiative, but it seems to center on Flash 10.1. My biggest problem is the fact that I cannot sync my calendar. Mfe support is flakey to say the least and there really are no other options if you, like me, are a Linux-only user.

Paai

this doe4snt seem to be too complicated. fill it out or not... i am gonna choose to fill it out why not? what can it hurt? maybe it doesnt address all of my specific concerns.. maybe it doesnt have specific answers that i would like.. so? if it can help i say why not

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
do you really it would help, do you think that Nokia doesn't know most of the things that were spoken over and over not the first time

@ ZogG : I dont know. I do know that anything is worth trying. The more people are behind getting things suchs as flash 10.1 the more pressure Nokia should feel. And if there answer doesnt come, if they remain unclear or if it's an answer that makes their customer base angry they fuel the idea that Nokia doesnt' care and thus dig their own grave.

We are by no means certain this might work. Maybe Nokia doesnt care, maybe they simply say 'maybe.. in the future', maybe they so no.. Or maybe they finally get the idea and sctach the back of their heads once more. Every complaint or idea has power, dont forget that Nokia cannot make a profit on high-end tablets if they screwed the one's that helped them getting their with financial support and programming apps.