Notices

Originally Posted by batman View Post
I'm using Sygic 9 maemo, I'd like to customize my Sygic status bar at the bottom of the landscape/portrait mode so that it is a smaller proportion of the page displayed.. ie: more screen for the map.

For example this is default screen (left), I want to achive sometching like that (right)

I found the application.skin file in Res/skin/ but I can't figure out which value to change to make the status bar smaller. Has any one else all ready figured out which value to change?

PS: Is it possible to increase the size of the compass arrow?

PPS: Also, is it possible to activate the traffic updates in maps 9 and if so how and which servers does it use?

PPPS: Also, is there any way to add the propperty of 180 degrees in portrait mode (upside down so the usb port is at the bottom)?
I know you are long gone...however if you change the DPI value in settings.ini you can make the interface smaller, i.e. 80 for half the size.

The Following User Says Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Sygic bodging bible.

The Following User Says Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Possible to get sygic mobile maps 10 to work on the n9?

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Possibility to mod it so that voice guidance if enabled doesn't cut out music (f.e. streaming) entirely? So, that i'm able to lower other audio by 50% or the like? It's nice to have A2DP but having voice blaring at you at the same level than music is sometimes a bit disturbing.

Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Possibility to mod it so that voice guidance if enabled doesn't cut out music (f.e. streaming) entirely? So, that i'm able to lower other audio by 50% or the like? It's nice to have A2DP but having voice blaring at you at the same level than music is sometimes a bit disturbing.
read the syggic bodging bibile above. There is an option somwhere that lets you set the voice guidance volume wrt your speed (as you go faster, it gets louder to be heard over all the road noise). Perhaps if you adjusted the value down you could make the voice quieter?

has someone moded sygic to use aura maps? or someone has the deb for the aura?

It seems we need a new PAK Archiver to decompress the new pak of Aura maps.

After it, someone could try to convert aura maps to sygic maps 10 format

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NetVicious For This Useful Post: