Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
i say, get rid of thanking yourself for your posts. would take me a few minutes to change the forums source code
He is TMO's biggest troll and should be ignored, i only replied to the fool because he posted on this thread.

Anyhow i got to say texrat you have probably served long enough as a moderator and i personally think you should give it up now because your mind cannot think clear it seems no more.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Anyhow i got to say abill you have probably served long enough as a human and i personally think you should give it up now because your mind cannot think clear it seems no more.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Originally Posted by ysss View Post
Anyhow i got to say abill you have probably served long enough as a human and i personally think you should give it up now because your mind cannot think clear it seems no more.
That sounds real good coming from an upside down person who does not even have a place on earth.

You even hide your presence on TMO so what kind of person lives "nowhere" and does not even like to be seen on here ???, your a totall totally weirdo.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Pot or kettle? Just wondering...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
What an Elite troll team in this thread now.

Abill_Uk .
Dave999
yesss
gerbick

Welcome...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
you must be like 12 or 13

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
you must be like 12 or 13
No, we are 4... Totally.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
It is time we establish a troll council.

First of all, I should say that we don't agree with what Dave999 has been saying and that it should be taken as his personal opinions and that they do not represent the council in general.

Secondly, we move to remove Dave999's chairmanship position and demote him to an under-the-bridge troll position, because he is not funny enough and his continuous self-thankings scream of desperation.

That is just an embarassing position to take.

That is all for now. You may follow our meetings and discussions, scattered all over the forum in all the popular threads. As usual.

Good day.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
It is time we establish a troll council.

First of all, I should say that we don't agree with what Dave999 has been saying and that it should be taken as his personal opinions and that they do not represent the council in general.

Secondly, we move to remove Dave999's chairmanship position and demote him to an under-the-bridge troll position, because he is not funny enough and his continuous self-thankings scream of desperation.

That is just an embarassing position to take.

That is all for now. You may follow our meetings and discussions, scattered all over the forum in all the popular threads. As usual.

Good day.
I second this.

Tags
bizarro world, give it up, off site, tmo gone wild, tools mingling, trolling trolls, unbelievable, vanity thread, winding down