Active Topics

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Lausanne - CH
Originally Posted by jokerus View Post
Where I can find yowsup2? Is for PC?
https://github.com/tgalal/yowsup
It's work with Linux, Mac and Windows. If you use windows I think it's easier to use WART.
https://github.com/shirioko/WART

The Following User Says Thank You to pherjung For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Germany, Stuttgart
Originally Posted by youFailed View Post
if you use version 1.1.7 you might be right, at me having connection instability, offline-online very often ( red-blue) but im afraid to downgrade to version 1.1.2 the one i used until 2 days ago and worked the best with all the features that i needed.
Oh, someone else with connection instabilities... I wanted to observe it a few day before writing here. I changed a lot on my N9 in the last couple of days. Uninstalled a lot of apps. Updated Whatsup from 1.0.5 to 1.1.7. Whatsup is working again after getting a new PW with WART, but with a lot of reconnects. Not only red-blue, also often gray-yellow-blue ^^

But I can not say for sure it is a Whatsup problem because I changed so much...

The Following User Says Thank You to Nokia_N9 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by youFailed View Post
is a option in settings : Enter key send the message (if is grey is turn off and message will not be sent if you press enter, if is blue is turn on and message will be sent when you press enter)

if you use version 1.1.7 you might be right, at me having connection instability, offline-online very often ( red-blue) but im afraid to downgrade to version 1.1.2 the one i used until 2 days ago and worked the best with all the features that i needed.
its already highlighted. ..and most of the messages will be send later....after some time even after closing (swipe down) whatsup. That time i can see the message in chat window. Might be connection pblm. Yes, i use latest version..

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

The Following User Says Thank You to praveenchand For This Useful Post:
Reporting back,WU stable for the last 24hr..

Online again with WART method

can't register I get old_version... I got the passwrd from WART but my whatsup.conf doesn't have a password..

Hey guys.I deleted my Account.Now i can't get one back.I registered using the WART method and got a new code and password.But I am not able to enter the code anywhere.So i tried changing the password in the whatsup.conf file but I'm stuck at saving the file.i don't know how to save it in the right directory using nano. All it asks me is "name file".i'd just like to overwrite it and not create a new file.So maybe someone will provide a step by step tutorial to change the password for noobs.would be very nice.Thanks a lot.

Reset password with WART and everything OK.
It took more than 10 minutes to get the SMS.

Gracias desde Bilbao

Worked for me too! Registered with yowsup (thanks for the post, pherjung) and then updated the password in whatsup.conf. Still using 1.1.2 and it is working fine.

Back online thanks to all of you and specially pherjung and you failed

The Following User Says Thank You to emro For This Useful Post:

Tags
cepi rocks, cepiperez, harmattan, whatsapp, whatsup