Notices

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Great new gui and new icon. working very good.

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
there seems to be an issue with special characters and spacing within playlists. Otherwise after the couple of minutes I tried the app it looks great and is very fast. Lots of neat features.

Excellent work.
Attached Images

Happy to hear that you like the new GUI.. Forthcoming versions will, as I mentioned before, focus on the underlying lib functionality and e.g., settings / buffering performance.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Great new gui and new icon. working very good.

Hello,

Thank you very much for the feedback, it indeed seems to be a problem with character encodings with playlists. I will look into this issue, and provide a fix as soon as possible. I am glad you like the app..

Originally Posted by jabba_29 View Post
there seems to be an issue with special characters and spacing within playlists. Otherwise after the couple of minutes I tried the app it looks great and is very fast. Lots of neat features.

Excellent work.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
QSpot version 0.0.3-2 is now on its way to the extras-devel repository, and should hopefully fix the character encoding issue..

Originally Posted by jabba_29 View Post

Excellent work.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by aenbacka View Post
QSpot version 0.0.3-2 is now on its way to the extras-devel repository, and should hopefully fix the character encoding issue..
The encoding is fixed for me at least

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barcelona
Amazing app! The best for Spotify by far.
I only miss the offline option. And i can't acces to the settings and about menus.

Thank you all for the feedback received so far, I also enjoy very much developing QSpot.. The Settings and About buttons are not activated yet, but I aim to provide more user customisation in the next version.

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
Will offline ever be available using libopenspotify? I didn't think it was.

Now done tests so I can safely say that this is the best player I have tried: yaspot and qtify previously.. Struggles when not using 3G or Wifi but love the way that this app shows buffering!

For me, low bit-rate option and the ability to scrobble (I use Lat.fm scrobbler at the moment) would be great...
but will happily using this app from now on.

Great!!

great app. Looking forward to new settings for buffering. That's my biggest issue (in the car using 3g). And sometimes crash during trackchange directly on the playlist.

keep up the good work!!

Tags
premium account, spotify