Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by hannec View Post
Did you get a track and trace mail at all.
hannec
No, it never got beyond "In picking" status so there was never anything to track!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milhouse For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Larswad View Post
Some ****** sorted the spreadsheet again. Man, how difficult can it be to understand to leave the sorting alone. Are some people completely illiterate?
Considering the amount of logical fallacies, being illiterate is not a long stretch to imagine...

(Just kidding, guys.)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to epmt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
is that your order id from shop.jolla? oder your order id?
My details are on the google doc, it's 200000679, the order _id on the url is 2233.

Is wout.martens the highest number (#985) to get theirs? This represents a jump of ~ 200 devices/day from the first day's shipping, although the numbers of Finnish orders may not be uniformly spread through the priority list.

Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Probably already said, but good news from the spreadsheet is that several Jollas have been delivered today with status still on "In picking" and no email/tracking number sent.

Many of the "In picking" orders may actually be ouf for delivery right now, which may explain why the statuses did not change since Wednesday: they were just not updated, but Jolla and FedEx progressed on the shipments nevertheless.

Hope mine was out for delivery too today, unfortunately I did not request delivery at work, so I'll miss it anyway.
Yes, it seems In Picking can be construed as the good news. It seems to always come before actual shipping. Those still stuck at Paid are not yet being processed, probably.

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
kadekaks = kateellinen, (jealoys)?
Yes... You are correct.

Originally Posted by LordSnick View Post
I don't have any hope to get mine before x-mas, £0 option, still paid status in webshop. And if it has been shipped at all, the Norwegian customs is the slowest working People i know of. So they won't release the package before january anyway.
If FedEx clears it for you, you should get it faster than a regular mail package. Courier companies usually have a "fast track" with the customs.

Well, you may of course have different experience with FedEx in Norway, so I'm just guessing based on Finland.

Posts: 106 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Rotterdam, Netherlands
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
HELL YEEAAAAAHHHH !!!! its arrive in Germany with fedex.

Order id 116x
Shop ID 27xx

YEAAAAHHHHHH
Great, then theres hope for me eith order # 1149, in the Netherlands.

Proud owner of a Jolla smart phone
Check this out !
http://www.jollatides.com/

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
0621, invited to Helsinki, still nothing. I really hope this "In picking" now means "GO PICK IT TO FEDEX FACILITY YOU STUPID KABOUIK§§§"

Will see tonight.

Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
0621, invited to Helsinki, still nothing. I really hope this "In picking" now means "GO PICK IT TO FEDEX FACILITY YOU STUPID KABOUIK§§§"

Will see tonight.
Good luck, Kabouik! Great to hear you have progressed to In Picking. Judging by the recent reports, it may mean yours has shipped.

Posts: 106 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Rotterdam, Netherlands
The doorbell just rang......is it is it Fedex?.........

Proud owner of a Jolla smart phone
Check this out !
http://www.jollatides.com/